InstaDub questions

x225am

InstaDub questions

Post by x225am » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:06 am

Sorry If my question is not original. I have purchased this software few days ago, have gone thru almost all tutorials. I really like this powerfull tool, however there are next questions:
1. Does software allow to do direct messaging by a list of users or by my followers list? At the moment what I understand it only make messaging according search.
2. Any avaliable version for Linux system? (even command lines is fine) I just ruining several other programs on Linux. At the moment I have to run windows virtual machine.
3. does software allow group tasks? like a tree? for instance I did aoutoposting schedule for 30 days and now I have 30 processes just handling in the waiting list. Now I am adding same tasks for my other accounts so now I have more then 100 tasks in the list and it could be difficult to monitor them...
4. Does the program able to aply existing cookies? Lets say I have other bots which runs on Phyton and it creating cookies files *.pkl Is it any way to feed those files to a software to avoid verification login loop issue?
Thanks in advance!

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: InstaDub questions

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:44 pm

1. Does software allow to do direct messaging by a list of users or by my followers list? At the moment what I understand it only make messaging according search.
you can DM anyone you want (well try to). Either via search / file path. So to DM your followers, set a followers_of search

2. Any avaliable version for Linux system? (even command lines is fine) I just ruining several other programs on Linux. At the moment I have to run windows virtual machine.
The program is a windows desktop application. In order to run it on a Mac/ linux, you will need to use a VM such as Parallels / VMWare etc

Another option is to rent a VPS web server in which you can run the program 24x7. A VPS is a remote machine you access and control via remote desktop, VNC

I recommend Hostwinds (and use myself)
https://rootjazz.com/vps

You would want at least the 1gb memory option for minimal use. 2gb+ for heavier use

You can use the coupon
25% off (first payment)
rj25pcvps

3. does software allow group tasks? like a tree? for instance I did aoutoposting schedule for 30 days and now I have 30 processes just handling in the waiting list. Now I am adding same tasks for my other accounts so now I have more then 100 tasks in the list and it could be difficult to monitor them...
No, each action appears as a row in the processing list.

4. Does the program able to aply existing cookies? Lets say I have other bots which runs on Phyton and it creating cookies files *.pkl Is it any way to feed those files to a software to avoid verification login loop issue?
Thanks in advance!
Not currently - mainly because everyone specifies the cookies separately. But let me know in what format you have the cookies and I can make sure they can be imported as long as they are in some kind of order I can make sense of :)