Cancelled / Failed Follow Action

elvynd

Cancelled / Failed Follow Action

Post by elvynd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:12 am

Hi guys, not sure if I'm the only one but recently I've updated to the latest 3.4.7.8 version and am having some issues with the follow action.

I've been running the same Follow action daily for months now and have so far encountered no problems at all, but on the most recent update I kept encountering the following:

Request failed: (Pmb2IJiay) https://i.instagram.com/api/v1/users/4215449352/info/ 429
https://i.instagram.com/api/v1/users/4215449352/info/
Failed Response object recvd: true with: *redacted* Follow
failed resp obj received
Failed msg:Please wait a few minutes before you try again.
Full failed response
{"message": "Please wait a few minutes before you try again.", "status": "fail"}
Instagram warns: {"message": "Please wait a few minutes before you try again.", "status": "fail"}
Already waited: 1 times for this action, cancelling action..

To change this value, goto SETTINGS tab and specify the number of Waits per action allowed before cancelling
* ERROR scraping user details: 4215449352 : Exception of type 'LibProcessing.ExActionCancelled' was thrown.
Cancelled...
* FAILED: likers: 05923698472634 : Received warning - cancel action
Scraped likers: 13
Results of search: Notes (likers&commenters) with: 1862428988560272092_143749593
Handle results: 13 nextstep: 3/3
End of chain: Store results: 13
* Cancelled:
Found: 44
Remove already processed items from list: Original: 44
account: *redacted* load previously processed items
Removing already process items of: *redacted*
Loading previous db logs: 844d7672-b32b-4c9d-bd41-4d0372a4e72d_Follow
Loaded previous db logs: 84859 processed: 27709 within 24hrs: 93
Loaded previous logs of: *redacted*
Checking results: 44 against already processed list: 84859 of: *redacted*
Finish removing already processed: results :44 removed already processed: 0
account: *redacted* load previously processed items
Break, processed before
*** Pre Process Setup ***
Initial setup: with: redacted
Loop items: 44 with: 1 threads
*** Process Items: 41 with: 1 threads ***
Process: 1/41 : 388285145
* CANCELLED

I'm not sure what's wrong here because I've been running the same action for quite some time with 0 issues, but this only happened with the recent update so I'm fairly sure it's not the settings. Did any of you guys encounter the same? Did IG change some thing recently?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Cancelled / Failed Follow Action

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:16 pm

you got a warning from ISG, which your SETTINGS tab option has specified to CANCEL when this occurs. You can change it to
BLOCK
CANCEL
WAIT (wait x times then cancel)

Maybe ISG limits have changed, or you just pushed over a longer term limit. Review you settings. Look at things like:
how many items you processing: per day, per week
how fast you are doing it

if you are repeating the same search over and over again or too short a time period

Regards,
Martin

elvynd

Post by elvynd » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Hey Martin! Thanks for getting back.

I believe that ISG limits have changed as I've been using this setting for a very long time with no Fails / Cancels at all. It only happened during the recent update. Additionally, each action is configured such that it sometimes takes almost 5-6 hours to complete just 100 follow so I believe it's a very slow pace.

Could I send you the logs for you to take a look at it?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Wed Sep 12, 2018 1:40 pm

Sure:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

It could also be they have detected you doing the same thing over and over again if you have kept doing the same action? (no proof of this, just thinking outside the box)

briking

Post by briking » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:25 pm

elvynd wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:39 pm

I believe that ISG limits have changed as I've been using this setting for a very long time with no Fails / Cancels at all. It only happened during the recent update. Additionally, each action is configured such that it sometimes takes almost 5-6 hours to complete just 100 follow so I believe it's a very slow pace.

I've similar problem i already sent email to Martin. I also got follow warn twice with the latest instadub (maybe scrapping bu?), aged account max limits not changed for months. I stopped the account for 2 days and now i restarted doing less and i got the warn again after complete the first circle. I stopped this account again.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:56 pm

I will investigate when I return on the 17th September+

Regards,
Martin

briking

Post by briking » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:21 am

briking wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:25 pm
elvynd wrote:
Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:39 pm

I've similar problem i already sent email to Martin. I also got follow warn twice with the latest instadub (maybe scrapping bu?), aged account max limits not changed for months. I stopped the account for 2 days and now i restarted doing less and i got the warn again after complete the first circle. I stopped this account again.
Maybe too many scraping with new version or too fast? I installed back version 3471. and started again.
Can we limit the scraping amount for each operation?
For example f i set follow with adv preaction max 20 / hour repeat 30min not scrap more than 20 results for the operation?
It's already works like this?
or scrap 100 results for the next 5 repeats?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:28 pm

briking wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:21 am

Maybe too many scraping with new version or too fast?
SETTINGS TAB has an option to pause after each page scrape
Can we limit the scraping amount for each operation?
not sure I know what you mean. Limit the scraping amount? The program will scrape what it needs to hit your limit
For example f i set follow with adv preaction max 20 / hour repeat 30min not scrap more than 20 results for the operation?
It's already works like this?
or scrap 100 results for the next 5 repeats?
You could, rather than run scrape actions, run a separate SCRAPER TAB action to save items to a file using a specific account for scraping. Then just run your actual accounts to process the file

briking

Post by briking » Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:36 pm

"Can we limit the scraping amount for each operation? "

I mean scraping amount for each follow action, before each following action instadub scraps the specific amount for the follow action ? I set max items 20, when follow action starts it scraps 20 or more and ir saves it for next repeat?

I'm running old version 3471 and i got no warns (nothing changed), in option i set custom pause always. Maybe after version 3471 changed something in the code, scraping pause etc...? Did you check it?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:42 pm

briking wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 1:36 pm
"Can we limit the scraping amount for each operation? "

I mean scraping amount for each follow action, before each following action instadub scraps the specific amount for the follow action ? I set max items 20, when follow action starts it scraps 20 or more and ir saves it for next repeat?
IF you want to do it this way, you would need to run a scrape action first that saves to a file, then follow from the file.
I'm running old version 3471 and i got no warns (nothing changed), in option i set custom pause always. Maybe after version 3471 changed something in the code, scraping pause etc...? Did you check it?
I have not found any chances that would explain this. Can you explain the action again please (I think you already have, so if can point me to the thread as I cannot seem to find it).

action type
shared / single account
#max items
pre-actions if any
etc