Activity for User/Image

Cheerboatfun

Activity for User/Image

Post by Cheerboatfun » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Hi Martin,

I've read the documentation but the program has evolved so much since, I have a question about how I can set a follow action that uses a user filter that says that the account has to have liked/acted on content (if ever). The goal is to only follow/unfollow accounts that have a high chance of interacting with my content once they follow me back. I don't want to follow/unfollow ghost accounts.

Is that where I can do that?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Activity for User/Image

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:42 pm

No, ISG doesn't give you the list of items liked / commented on by a user

You could try a follower ratio, to make sure their followings / followers are not too out of sync.

i.e. a user with a million followers but is following only 50, is probably a brand and are not going to engage with you.

more info on follow ratio filter

Cheerboatfun

Post by Cheerboatfun » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:23 pm

Oh that could help. I could have sworn I had seen an activity filter though (I can't look at instadub right now).

Do you plan on updating the documentation. I feel like when I miss a few updates and I see new functionalities pop up, I'm completely lost at what the new thing is for?

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:09 pm

Cheerboatfun wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:23 pm
Oh that could help. I could have sworn I had seen an activity filter though (I can't look at instadub right now).

Do you plan on updating the documentation. I feel like when I miss a few updates and I see new functionalities pop up, I'm completely lost at what the new thing is for?
I had wanted to keep it constantly up to date, but.. welll I didn't. So now is probably a week long task to update it so it keeps getting put off. 90% is there, just new features and a few changes are not

As to activity filter, I thought there was too to tell the truth. But I think is getting confused with our other products which have it

Cheerboatfun

Post by Cheerboatfun » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:07 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:09 pm
Cheerboatfun wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:23 pm

I had wanted to keep it constantly up to date, but.. welll I didn't. So now is probably a week long task to update it so it keeps getting put off. 90% is there, just new features and a few changes are not

As to activity filter, I thought there was too to tell the truth. But I think is getting confused with our other products which have it
I found it: it's the "engaged with your account" feature which is not the overall activity of the user. I dreamt it :D .

Noted on the update of the documentation