Cannot verify login

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
BLVCKHVT

Cannot verify login

Post by BLVCKHVT »

So I have some accounts that were working great. I think the proxies died and now it has an "x" under "Failed Login". I put in new private proxies and it still has "x" for "Failed Login". I tried manually going to the Tumblr profile with the private proxy (in my browser) and it worked. Any ideas?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Cannot verify login

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Can you send me the processing logs to check. And or the app logs, HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

If the proxy dies, then of course it should fail. But when you update the account it should starting working again. Are you sure the new proxies are working? Are they IP authenticated, have you updated the authenticated IP?

IF you want me to test, export an account and email it to me

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
I will run the log in routine here through the debugger and see what can find out. Whether it is a proxy issue or a TJ issue. Any TJ issues I can fix, if proxy issue, you can then go to the provider
BLVCKHVT

Re: Cannot verify login

Post by BLVCKHVT »

Just sent error logs from processor. It's 2 different proxy providers which made me think it was TJ, not sure though. When I do the proxies manually through my browser it works through Tumblr though.

Thanks