Trouble Creating Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Trouble Creating Accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

One quick question. Is it just the account creation that's messing up? I'm asking because I'm wondering if I should go ahead and attempt to create my accounts using one of the testing updates. If it works, great! But after they're created will I then hav issues with them when a full update comes.
No, if you can create accounts in a testing version, that is fine. You won't have any trouble at all. The testing versions, will later become the stable version
So basically I'm asking, do you advise I attempt to create my account now or wait until u come out with the full update?
Try now by all means, it just might not create successfully.
hughjass101

Post by hughjass101 »

I'm still struggling quite a bit with account creation. I sent my logs, so hopefully it'll help you figure out what some of the issues might be. My logs ID is logs_extras213gmailcom_90358

I was trying to create 36 and only managed to create 9 after about 20 mins (and A LOT of errors and failures [as you can see in the logs]) before I called it quits and cancelled the process.

Maybe you could give me a little insight.

Thx
hughjass101

Post by hughjass101 »

Also, is there a way to retrieve the 9 that I created so I can actually use those?
hughjass101

Post by hughjass101 »

Ok so I unchecked "use browser signup" and tried again. This time I had a much higher percentage of successful account creations but I wasn't able to verify any of them for some reason. I checked my logs for 'pop email' and they all say the same thing...

07:13:57: pop3 login: (hidden hotmail email) (hidden password) pop3.live.com 995 True
07:13:58: (hidden hotmail email): pop3 client connected
07:13:59: (hidden hotmail email): pop3 failed trying to force server cert method

I then logged into one of them to make sure there wasn't anything wrong with the email accounts and it worked just fine. The Tumblr verification email was email sitting there. I didn't click it though obviously b/c I wasn't using a proxy.

I sent my logs again, logs_extras213gmailcom_72302

***Also, I figured out how to retrieve the 9 accounts I created, so don't worry about explaining that***

Thx again
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

When you manually logged in, did you have to Click through a warning screen? A Skip this step?

From your logs it appears that the pop access was blocked. Hotmail does this sometimes, if it wants you to validate the address by a browser login.

If you want, send me the pop details and I can check into it further.

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
hughjass101

Post by hughjass101 »

Sent you an email with the details of 4 of my email accounts , hopefully you can figure out what's wrong.
hughjass101

Post by hughjass101 »

Ok so this was the email response I got:

"This is the error returned from the hotmail POP server

{"Server did not accept user credentials"}

first email does not work in browser

attached screen shot

It appears, that they don't work in the app because they don't work. The pop3 login code should be rock solid. It is an external component I use that is considered the best pop email component. So if the program cannot log in, the problem is always with the details / server refusing (perhaps want a manual log in to unlock the account)

Regards,
Martin"

I replied but I believe you guys check the forum more often so I'm posted my questions here.

So I'm assuming this all means I'm basically fucked for all my hotmail accounts?
If I am, I'll obviously have to purchase a new set of email addresses. Do you have any recommendations on where to buy email accounts that you know would work with TJ? Also, is there any specific email client that you guys believe works best with TJ?
figgity

Post by figgity »

I'v had that problem before. Some hotmail accounts that you buy, you actually have to manually login to the account before you can actually use them. I think you should try a couple and see if that's the case.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hughjass101 wrote:

I replied but I believe you guys check the forum more often so I'm posted my questions here.

So I'm assuming this all means I'm basically fucked for all my hotmail accounts?
If I am, I'll obviously have to purchase a new set of email addresses. Do you have any recommendations on where to buy email accounts that you know would work with TJ? Also, is there any specific email client that you guys believe works best with TJ?
I replied to your email yesterday.

Maybe not all accounts, but the ones I tried yes.

I also sent you details of a recommend seller who I use. Please note, I don't know the guy, I have nothing to do with. Just that out of the sellers I have tried, his accounts had the highest % of working accounts.
hughjass101

Post by hughjass101 »

I've been able to create a bunch of accounts but now they are all getting pretty much instantly terminated. I'm using private proxies and I validated them all in the bot first so I'm not sure what the problem could be. Do you think its the proxies? Also, I unchecked 'use browser signup' when i created them b/c this seems to work better more me.