Youtube bot?

Random topics about any and everything
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Youtube bot?

Post by martin@rootjazz » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:57 pm

Maybe something towards the end of this year, but as this thread indicates, that isn't the first time I have said that, so who knows...

but maybe :)

Db949

Post by Db949 » Sat May 25, 2019 2:00 pm

Might as well add to this thread .. WILL 100% BUY if you make a youtube bot! Please make one, it will be amazing.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Tue May 28, 2019 1:15 am

Current state is still as above. Hopefully end of the year time, maybe before, but unlikely at the going rate

officialsosick

Post by officialsosick » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:03 pm

Can't wait for the Youtube Bot I would get it for sure

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Plan is to update botting framework for all existing programs to a single framework to bring consistency and more stability in an engineered way, rather than the current base of 7 years of adding features here and there, which over time has become chaotic (some features here, some there, features that started off as very different, as new updates added to them they become similar which makes sense to old users, but to new users, looking at things as they are - does not.

I think I have a good idea of the types of features people want, they fit into a few categories, so with some foresight into the underlying system, it will make adding features, much easier, quicker and more stable.

On top of this, adding of new bots, should now be a very easy task.

However, the above is taking much longer than planned as only work on it when complete support / updates / improvements features for existing bots.

But getting there. Once the above is complete, will be looking at an automation setup for browser botting youtube. But in all honest, that is looking towards Autumn / end of year.