Random Pause when Updating Accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
coucan

Random Pause when Updating Accounts

Post by coucan »

Hi,

I'm sorry to ask for your help again.

I am just trying to make this software better for my business and, if it's great for my business, it will be good for yours also :D

I noticed that when you update many accounts simultaneously without pause, the accounts get flagged and eventually they are banned.

Could you please add a random pause in the "Update Accounts" Tab ?

So TumblingJazz will pause between updating two accounts.

*RANDOM PAUSE:

*IN THE "Update Accounts" Tab:

I hope you'll love my illustration :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Random Pause when Updating Accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

coucan wrote:Hi,

I'm sorry to ask for your help again.

I am just trying to make this software better for my business and, if it's great for my business, it will be good for yours also :D
No problem at all, I appreciate all suggestions to improve the software :)
I noticed that when you update many accounts simultaneously without pause, the accounts get flagged and eventually they are banned.

Could you please add a random pause in the "Update Accounts" Tab ?

So TumblingJazz will pause between updating two accounts.
Are you updating accounts on the same IP / proxy?

But will see about getting a random pause added. It won't be until next week as got a few major issues cropped up with other programs due to site changes that are a priority. So shoot me a message / post again Tuesday / Wednesday to remind in if I haven't already implemented it
coucan

Re: Random Pause when Updating Accounts

Post by coucan »

Hi,

If I use proxies? Yes, but the problem is I have more than 4000 accounts to manage, and only 10 private proxies.

The best bet would be to have 100 private proxies :D But for some reasons, I can't afford paying more than 10 private proxies per month. :(

That's why I asked you if you can add a random pause feature, so everyone can update 30-50 accounts without being banned.

Thanks