Unlike bug

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
PopFloat

Unlike bug

Post by PopFloat »

I'm running unlike with my user account set to global daily unlikes of 100. I ran unlike on my account with max unlikes set to 0 so that it will keep running till I hit my daily max. For some reason the last time I ran it didn't increment the successes so it kept going and unliked 400 songs. My log is a mess again so I made a pastebin of the process log, hope it helps. I could replicate when I build my likes up again but not yet.

http://pastebin.com/jeVEy9jA

Two sneak requests: Like my request in the other thread for unrepost, can we do unlike from oldest to newest option also? Also can you make the process log window re-sizeable?

Thanks
PopFloat
PopFloat

Re: Unlike bug

Post by PopFloat »

Ok pretty sure I figured out what happened, somehow unlike is counting towards like. I ran favorites in a later session and it said I was 400 over my daily limit when all day I had been unreposting/unliking/unfollowing. Here's a pastebin, I'll clean out my log right now since I didn't last time.

http://pastebin.com/Tqm5AX0r
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

your diagnosis is correct - fixed for next update (ready in 1-2 hours)
PopFloat

Post by PopFloat »

I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure the problem persists and now applies to reposts as well. I haven't liked/reposted anything in like two days because I was unliking/unreposting/unfollowing. Well I tried to run repost today after updating and it's saying my likes/reposts are way over limit. I'm pretty sure unrepost is counting for daily reposts and either the unlike thing wasn't fixed or my stats didn't reset somehow.

Log ID:87623

PopFloat
PopFloat

Post by PopFloat »

I submitted another log, but lost the number. For some reason reposts is stopping short of global limits, just randomly stops after one of the pauses.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

fixed as well - will update shortly - I guess I forgot the other day
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin