Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
kavram

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by kavram »

hi martin pm ?
Curdoc

Post by Curdoc »

Is there a way to connect GPT to create post comments based on post caption?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Curdoc wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:26 am Is there a way to connect GPT to create post comments based on post caption?
Please see the post explaining how to do it
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=11729
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

kavram wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2023 4:09 pmhi martin pm ?
Post to the forum. Support not offered via DMs (unless I ask for you to send me something private)
poilkj159

Post by poilkj159 »

Can you add a way to surf a Tweet and comment, then find "Ads" to click on them? (These Ads will be displayed with an "Ad" symbol)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

poilkj159 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:28 pm Can you add a way to surf a Tweet and comment, then find "Ads" to click on them? (These Ads will be displayed with an "Ad" symbol)
Do you mean an Ad in the comment feed? If not, from where?

Although, honestly, it sounds a bit too specific to be added as a general feature and probably you'l need to sponsor it (pay for it as a custom feature).
poilkj159

Post by poilkj159 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:52 pm
poilkj159 wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:28 pm Can you add a way to surf a Tweet and comment, then find "Ads" to click on them? (These Ads will be displayed with an "Ad" symbol)

Although, honestly, it sounds a bit too specific to be added as a general feature and probably you'l need to sponsor it (pay for it as a custom feature).
That's right, what I'm referring to is the "Ad" under the comment section of the post, how can you bid for such an option?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

poilkj159 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 2:53 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 10:52 pm

That's right, what I'm referring to is the "Ad" under the comment section of the post, how can you bid for such an option?
Write to me on

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
and make an offer
nfkmobile

Post by nfkmobile »

i have 2 suggestions that could make this bot very powerful .
1 is ok we have the chatgpt , but would be also great to add also an api for local llms text generation .
an api for this would be badass https://github.com/oobabooga/text-generation-webui , as we can load uncensored llm , and this will fix the main problem chatgpt has... sometimes chatgpt responds like "sorry blah blah blah i am just an ai and can't blah blah blah" and this is bad as gives footprint we are botting

2 would be great to add also an api for image generation stable diffusion that runs on our pc. this way for example, we could generate related pictures based on the text from the tweets we "spam" . for this one we have automatic1111 https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable ... ion-webui/

Scenario .. setup twitter dub to reply to posts using the ai apis. takes the text , sends it to chatgpt or the local ai text generator, then we could just also send same text to the image generator or take the text generated by ai and send to image generator. and replies to the post with uniq text + uniq image both related tp the post and ai generated

those 2 options would make twitterdub a beast .
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

nfkmobile wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:15 am i have 2 suggestions that could make this bot very powerful .
1 is ok we have the chatgpt , but would be also great to add also an api for local llms text generation .
an api for this would be badass https://github.com/oobabooga/text-generation-webui , as we can load uncensored llm , and this will fix the main problem chatgpt has... sometimes chatgpt responds like "sorry blah blah blah i am just an ai and can't blah blah blah" and this is bad as gives footprint we are botting

2 would be great to add also an api for image generation stable diffusion that runs on our pc. this way for example, we could generate related pictures based on the text from the tweets we "spam" . for this one we have automatic1111 https://github.com/AUTOMATIC1111/stable ... ion-webui/

Scenario .. setup twitter dub to reply to posts using the ai apis. takes the text , sends it to chatgpt or the local ai text generator, then we could just also send same text to the image generator or take the text generated by ai and send to image generator. and replies to the post with uniq text + uniq image both related tp the post and ai generated

those 2 options would make twitterdub a beast .

yes they would be good features, but honestly, it's too specific, there probably a million gitihub projects that some people would love to be able to utilise, but I just cannot add them all, without a massive rewrite to allow API custom calls to interact with anything with a scripting lanaguage.

If you really want them, as above, you can sponsor the feature (pay for custom work). To discuss further write to me

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin