Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zoltan66 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:25 pm Can you add an option to mass add(bulk) the accounts birthday?

If you can add it, I'l love to pay you for the work.
Send me a mail

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

FingersDown wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:29 pm rt a random account from all my account link to twitterdub -> if I have 1000 account it take one of the twitterdub or account and then custom search
Sorry I don't understand.
can you explain.

You want all your accounts to MASS RETWEET a random tweet from 1 of your accounts? Just select one of your accounts at random and grab their latest tweet?
delo01

Post by delo01 »

Would it be possible to Add Twitter Scheduling feature to Copy Tweet section?
FingersDown

Post by FingersDown »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:46 pm
FingersDown wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:29 pm rt a random account from all my account link to twitterdub -> if I have 1000 account it take one of the twitterdub or account and then custom search
can you explain.

You want all your accounts to MASS RETWEET a random tweet from 1 of your accounts? Just select one of your accounts at random and grab their latest tweet?
I have 1000 account logged to my twitterdub.
All are the same niche so I want to mother/child them and retweet latest tweet of one of my account but randomly.
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Now that 2capcha stopped working, i'm opening all the accounts that have arkose in session browser. Would it be possible to add an option to open multiple accounts at the same time in session browser? As for now, only 1 account can open. I like to open multiple accounts in session browser so they can preload and its easier and faster to solve them. Now I have to make a lot of extra clicks to open like 30 at once.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

FingersDown wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:49 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:46 pm
can you explain.

I have 1000 account logged to my twitterdub.
All are the same niche so I want to mother/child them and retweet latest tweet of one of my account but randomly.
so you create 1 mass retweet action with 1000 accounts
1 of those accounts is selected and it's latest tweet will be processed by the other (n) accounts.

ok I understand. Should be easy with a token. Remind me sometime next week if I don't get back to you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:37 am Now that 2capcha stopped working, i'm opening all the accounts that have arkose in session browser. Would it be possible to add an option to open multiple accounts at the same time in session browser? As for now, only 1 account can open. I like to open multiple accounts in session browser so they can preload and its easier and faster to solve them. Now I have to make a lot of extra clicks to open like 30 at once.
I don't know. It was protection due to leaky browsers and fingerprinting, it has to be done one at time. Especially with proxies, I'm fairly sure cannot open different browser windows with different proxies
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:31 pm
zoltan66 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:37 am Now that 2capcha stopped working, i'm opening all the accounts that have arkose in session browser. Would it be possible to add an option to open multiple accounts at the same time in session browser? As for now, only 1 account can open. I like to open multiple accounts in session browser so they can preload and its easier and faster to solve them. Now I have to make a lot of extra clicks to open like 30 at once.
I don't know. It was protection due to leaky browsers and fingerprinting, it has to be done one at time. Especially with proxies, I'm fairly sure cannot open different browser windows with different proxies
Not 100% sure what you mean with "cannot open different browser windows with different proxies", because manually I can, I can open as much as I want, but of course one by one, the session browsers just individually open up on my taskbar and so they can preload, i can then solve the capchas faster. But to be clear, i'm not complaining, but was just wondering, but now i know :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:17 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2023 3:31 pm
Not 100% sure what you mean with "cannot open different browser windows with different proxies", because manually I can, I can open as much as I want, but of course one by one, the session browsers just individually open up on my taskbar and so they can preload, i can then solve the capchas faster. But to be clear, i'm not complaining, but was just wondering, but now i know :)
Chrome sets an OS level proxy.

Firefox used to be able to, as it had it's own proxy handling code. Chrome just uses windows.
hooahjuice

Post by hooahjuice »

At times, my tweet length goes over what I am allowed and the action fails (no comment sent) because it was too long. How likely are you to add an option to automatically send the rest of the message in the following comment and so on. It would not replace ||| as a new message but assist. Does TD already do this?

Thank you!