Can you set it up?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
admin880

Can you set it up?

Post by admin880 »

Set the Mass Actions to perform.
The accounts to use with the specified Account Tag and how many items to perform

set Auto Post Boosst
Can I add a random account to like it? I checked that the tweet account and like number are consistent. Leading to serious account failure! Wish I could add a random like
admin880

Re: Can you set it up?

Post by admin880 »

Just need one more random account button
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Can I add a random account to like it? I checked that the tweet account and like number are consistent. Leading to serious account failure! Wish I could add a random like
I'm not sure I understand what you want to do.

You want to like what with a random account?

When you post a tweet with account_1, you want to use a random account to like each time?

For this, you would want to use Auto Mass create (not auto post boost as auto post boost will use the same account each time). Auto mass create will be random
admin880

Post by admin880 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:18 pm

When you post a tweet with account_1, you want to use a random account to like each time?

For this, you would want to use Auto Mass create (not auto post boost as auto post boost will use the same account each time). Auto mass create will be random
yes
(not auto post boost as auto post boost will use the same account each time)
Can't he be random?
Because I have likes and comments from 200 accounts, when I click to post a tweet, it will only continue to have the same three accounts liking and commenting! If this is detected by the Twitter mechanism, it will be easy to ban the account.
admin880

Post by admin880 »

There is another question. When I follow an account, I set up a 1K account to follow an account. He will not stop for 60-90 seconds at all and keeps following endlessly!
Is this 60-90 seconds when an account is followed and stopped?
admin880

Post by admin880 »

admin880 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:01 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 7:18 pm

yes
(not auto post boost as auto post boost will use the same account each time)
Can't he be random?
Because I have likes and comments from 200 accounts, when I click to post a tweet, it will only continue to have the same three accounts liking and commenting! If this is detected by the Twitter mechanism, it will be easy to ban the account.

Automatic creation is not easy to use! I will try thank you
admin880

Post by admin880 »

admin880 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:07 pm still have a question. When I follow accounts, I set up 1K accounts to follow accounts 1 account. He wouldn't stop at all for 60-90 seconds and kept following endlessly!

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

admin880 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:07 pm There is another question. When I follow an account, I set up a 1K account to follow an account. He will not stop for 60-90 seconds at all and keeps following endlessly!
Make sure you have threads set to 1, if you want the pause to have an affect. As the pause applies after the follow.

with 1 thread

follow
pause
follow
pause

with 10 threads:
start 10 accounts to perform a follow after a follow pause
but with 10 threads running at different speeds, you probably won't see the pause due to the threads being at different positions in the process
admin880

Post by admin880 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:20 pm
admin880 wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 9:07 pm There is another question. When I follow an account, I set up a 1K account to follow an account. He will not stop for 60-90 seconds at all and keeps following endlessly!
Make sure you have threads set to 1, if you want the pause to have an affect. As the pause applies after the follow.

with 1 thread

follow
pause
follow
pause

with 10 threads:
start 10 accounts to perform a follow after a follow pause
but with 10 threads running at different speeds, you probably won't see the pause due to the threads being at different positions in the process
I've set it up. I'll look for the diary to show you later.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Next update will include option for random accounts per boost.

I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin