Ban issue when doing actions / TD general issue?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
maziooo

Ban issue when doing actions / TD general issue?

Post by maziooo »

Hello Martin, your work is great !
You've probably already heard it. But after the Twitter purge at the beginning of April, many TD user accounts were lost. This thread affects most TD users, dozens from the TD Telegram group alone. I am opening this thread after discussing this in our Telegram group.

I have many accounts that have been running for months or years and many have been banned there too. The ban wave seems to have stopped now. This means: If I don't run any actions, I won't get any bans. I have tested it. If I just do ''Verify Login'' it doesn't trigger any bans.

But as soon as I start actions (I tested follow/likes), the problems start. 2-3% daily bans even after just a few actions. If I simply ignore this, I would lose even the last accounts step by step within short time. And the actions are very small, for example 2-3 follows every 12 hours.Different account batches are affected, it seems totally random.

My setup:
------------
- DC private proxies, 2 accs/proxy as always.
- Accounts, as I said, 80% are very old and have been running for 1 year or longer. 90% phone/email verified.
- I have done many tests, following from list or normal follow actions. ---> The result is the same. In the meantime I thought liking from search works but also it will give bans and I am talking about very low daily actions. (3-7 daily actions in total with big pausing)
- Capsolver/Always installed the newest upgrades....Tried to enable Capsolver and manually fixing Arkose
---------------------

Question:
Do you have enough accounts to possibly detect this problem? I think Twitter could recognize the TD requests, how exactly I don't know. I hope you find a solution and can see what could lead to the bans. Maybe you can identify whats triggering the bans. Some people say its better to use browser based software now, some say that its causing the same issues. Maybe you would even need to rebuild TD? I think lots of people would support that and current users would pay again

If you need anything, accounts, proxies or whatever....let us know.

I'm willing to pay you money and I'm sure some others are too.

Have a great week !
Emin

Re: Ban issue when doing actions / TD general issue?

Post by Emin »

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
newdjpower

Post by newdjpower »

i also facing something similar , now trying to warm up new fresh accounts , and i only use warm up action using browser , and some accounts die after few hours .i`m testing different accounts providers . i know you will ask me what proxy , what accs i use etc ....but i use same providers for years i never had problems. so now , after twitter made lot of changes , idk if accs providers ,or proxy provider , or TD cause bans . maybe you have to do some tests with some fresh accounts . i`m still doing tests ....and no success .we need your help . also if there are more people with similar problems , please share with us .
thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

maziooo wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:32 pm

But as soon as I start actions (I tested follow/likes), the problems start. 2-3% daily bans even after just a few actions. If I simply ignore this, I would lose even the last accounts step by step within short time. And the actions are very small, for example 2-3 follows every 12 hours.Different account batches are affected, it seems totally random.
So the questions to figure out.
1) Is it the TD usage.
2) Is it previous usage patterns has got these accounts on the edge of a ban, and any new action just tips it over.
3) Is it the DC IP - hardly any real users will log in through a datacentre.
4) Is it the 2 accounts per IP

1/2) can you log into the account manually and perform some actions.
Testing your actual browser
Testing the session browser (accounts tab)
Trying the Warm up module

3) Change IP source. Try the new ip / proxy in the browsers above and in TD

4) stop using multiple accounts on single IP

Any other patterns? Posting footprinted tweets / comments. Trying to link blacklisted profiles / keywords etc

Everything has been reset. It's back to square on. There is no validity to the thinking "I used to do this and it worked". Twitter changed the rules and we are trying to figure them out.

I don't want to rule out TD, it's always a risk. It's not a complete ban on TD accounts. My testing accounts are all still live. From what I have seen it was the more "botty" (spammy) bot accounts that got hit. But that doesn't rule out TD usage is playing a part. Unfortunately, there is no way to know for sure what is the actual cause, just trial and error
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

newdjpower wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:01 pm and i only use warm up action using browser
This is just your normal browser. IT is not selenium, it is not anything that can be detected.
, and some accounts die after few hours
as above, I don't want to say "it's not TD", but if the warmup browser module is causing this. I think the accounts / IP have to be playing a role as well. Otherwise all accounts in the warmup module will be banned and that's not being reported
i know you will ask me what proxy , what accs i use etc ....but i use same providers for years i never had problems
As I wrote above. The rules have changed. I wish I got defended as strongly as account providers / proxy providers. TD worked fine for years, then a banwave and "it's not my accounts / it's not my proxies they've worked for years"..... :'-(

I joke somewhat, but ...

anyway, things change. The sites are not static, always changing, updating, testing, trying to detect automation / bad behaviour.
Just because something worked last year, or even last week, doesn't mean it will work forever.
Emin

Post by Emin »

For example, I only use private mobile proxies, the same accounts work fine in JARVEE with these proxies, in TD they start banning as soon as I turn on LIKE, FOLLOW, RETWEET etc (only 1-3 follow or lika or retweet...) . they don’t ban only when used send message to new followers AND repli to new message
and that's what I do
the same accounts make subscriptions and likes in JARVEE, and send messages in TD, since JARVEE is not possible to use many accounts
but this is not a solution to the problem :( :( :(
GoSpain

Post by GoSpain »

I'm dealing with a similar issue. The Warmup module was causing some accounts to get burned, so I decided to stop using it. Instead, I delegated the task to my VA. She added 50 accounts to the Multilogin browser app, with a proxy assigned to each account. We kept it low-key with a few posts, comments, follows, and likes. Surprisingly, none of the accounts got banned. However, when I added these accounts to TD, all of them ended up banned. Some were banned on the first day, others on days 2 and 3. I kept the activity minimal, doing just 10 comments a day.

I tried another round with a new batch of accounts, and my VA followed the same steps, including joining RT groups. The accounts gained 10-25 followers, reached over 20k on their posts, and had over 100 profile visits. Feeling optimistic, I added them to TD and began engaging with comments. But alas, immediate bans ensued. I then attempted some likes on different accounts, and a staggering 30% were banned after the first run, with just 3-5 likes.

My VA tried to make 10 comments a day on multilogin for few days - no issues.

Tho I have 30 accounts started in December/February which are still doing 30 likes, 40 comments a day.
neo4295

Post by neo4295 »

I am using the latest version, but if you import a newly created account into TD and run the follow action after automatically resolving the Arkose that appears after the first login with capsolver, you will be banned at a very high rate by the time you follow 6 to 10.

However, if the first Arkose is resolved manually, the probability of banning is considerably reduced.

Unless the problem of bans in Arkose is solved, it will be impossible for TD users to escape the ban wave.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
Emin

Post by Emin »

Yes it is
I've been screaming about this for a month now
lavalamp

Post by lavalamp »

I thought Im the only one whos getting this banwave. and yes old accounts