I make my account active and automatically view post ads. Where can I set this up?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
cxzv66

I make my account active and automatically view post ads. Where can I set this up?

Post by cxzv66 »

I can't find where to set this
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: I make my account active and automatically view post ads. Where can I set this up?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Sorry I don't understand what you are asking, can you explain please
cxzv66

Re: I make my account active and automatically view post ads. Where can I set this up?

Post by cxzv66 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:57 pm Sorry I don't understand what you are asking, can you explain please
Hello, my account cannot connect to the internet using a static IP (<removed>). I can only use the HTTP protocol proxy to connect to the internet. Can this be resolved

Thank you Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

cxzv66 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:26 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:57 pm Sorry I don't understand what you are asking, can you explain please
Hello, my account cannot connect to the internet using a static IP (<removed>). I can only use the HTTP protocol proxy to connect to the internet. Can this be resolved
static IP / HTTP proxy are the same. but if you cannot connect to twitter through the proxy, I would guess the proxy is not working.
Submit your logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12078

and I will have a look

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

I've tested the proxy you posted, it is not working. Contact the proxy provider

Regards,
Martin
cxzv66

Post by cxzv66 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:49 pm I've tested the proxy you posted, it is not working. Contact the proxy provider

Regards,
Martin

How do I clear the storage? I searched but couldn’t find it!
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

cxzv66 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:01 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:49 pm I've tested the proxy you posted, it is not working. Contact the proxy provider

Regards,
Martin

How do I clear the storage? I searched but couldn’t find it!
Martin
What do you mean "storage"?

If you want to delete the database, all the data you have up to now, it's stored in the folder:

%appdata%\rootjazz\twitterdub\database\

delete that folder and next time you start the app it's like you opened it for the first time

Regards,
Martin