Only Getting Logins From Mac - Custom User-Agents

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Rev

Only Getting Logins From Mac - Custom User-Agents

Post by Rev »

Even though I am using custom and different user-agents for all of my accounts, I'm only getting logins from the same user-agent which is a "Mac" one. This has been happening for months now, and I haven't changed any options about the matter. It seems that it started happening after the integration of Python.

In process logs, the custom user-agents are getting recognized, but on Twitter's side, I'm only getting logins from the same user-agent.

I know that there is another thread about this exact issue, but I think it got overlooked, and the problem persists.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Only Getting Logins From Mac - Custom User-Agents

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Ok it's the TLS fingerprint bypass module. It only has fingerprints for Mac it seems.

Nothing can be done about that at the moment. I'll look into it
Emin

Re: Only Getting Logins From Mac - Custom User-Agents

Post by Emin »

I think I understand why this is so
when an account asks to complete a captcha, and the captcha is disabled or cannot solve..... how many times does the account try to solve the captcha, the number of times a notification comes that you are logged in from a new device
I disabled the captcha, set the account block in the settings for 12 hours when it asks for captcha,until I solve the captcha manually
let's see if this helps