Custom Feature: Warmup

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Wulffn

Re: Custom Feature: Warmup

Post by Wulffn »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:23 pm
Wulffn wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:28 am I dont know if it was because of the "Warum up" funtion because I used it for the first time for one account. But this account is the only account which is suspended now. It ran for 2 days successfully. Then I stopped the process. On the third day ive checked the account. Now its suspended.

No other processes ran on this account atm. :)
Dont know if there is an option to check why. But I dont think so, because no logs for that (because the acc was offline while it received the suspension)
ok, that's not good. Program just opens your chrome browser. There are no automation cdc / chromedriver to detect.

If that's all you did, run warmup: browser the main pages, like 3 or so tweets every 4 hours, View some Ads. It's strange you got suspended.

Is it a new account? Where from? You created? Or purchased?
On a proxy?
Verified: email?phone?

Regards,
Martin

I just use the edge browser, could this be the problem?
new acc, from UK, purchased, on its own proxy, email verified,

I tried to appeal suspension but now i have the "arkose" issue.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Wulffn wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:57 am
I tried to appeal suspension but now i have the "arkose" issue.
No you don't, it's just that the program has to solve arkose to submit the suspensions and in solving it, it makes the account as "arkose" until it logs in again. Just ignore it
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Wulffn wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:57 am

I just use the edge browser, could this be the problem?
No I wouldn't thought so
new acc, from UK, purchased, on its own proxy, email verified,
Could be the account and how was created
Could be the proxy
Could be the email domain used
Could be the warm up module.

If it was the warmup module, every account that used it would be suspended. That is not the case, but it's impossible to say for 100% fact it might not be a factor.

Sorry cannot be more precise than this, there is just no way to be sure.
admin880

Post by admin880 »

Could you please set the time to preheat? Unable to set the time to always start after 6 hours, I want to set it to 12 hours or only preheat once a day
byloav2

Post by byloav2 »

admin880 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 am Could you please set the time to preheat? Unable to set the time to always start after 6 hours, I want to set it to 12 hours or only preheat once a day
+1
admin880

Post by admin880 »

Is it always detected as a bot and is blocked by Twitter? After warming up, the account dies the next day. Should I set up a fingerprint browser?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

admin880 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:07 am Could you please set the time to preheat? Unable to set the time to always start after 6 hours, I want to set it to 12 hours or only preheat once a day
byloav2 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:48 pm
+1

ok, you can change it now via the right click >EDIT ACTION option from the processing tab.

Change the "repeat every hours" value.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

admin880 wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:16 am Is it always detected as a bot and is blocked by Twitter? After warming up, the account dies the next day. Should I set up a fingerprint browser?
How is it detected as a bot? What message do you get from twitter? When do you get the notification?

What account
What IP
joj.j2111

Post by joj.j2111 »

HI Martin,

Can you disable auto playing videos and loading HQ images - or disable images at all - in the browser Warmup?
it will take alot of internet bandwidth if it goes like what it is right now.

Thanks
joj.j2111

Post by joj.j2111 »

Also I notice that there no guards for fingerprints in chrome browser when we use the warmup.
there is only proxy ext.