Custom Feature: Warmup

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Emin

Re: Custom Feature: Warmup

Post by Emin »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:56 pm The next update will include this feature - option grouping of Warmup / verify logins / appeals or non grouped (one per account). I shall let you know when it is ready. It's annoyed me for ages tbh

Regards,
Martin
doesn't work for Warmup )))
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sorry, The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

byloav2 wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:20 am how do I add a chrome plugin to this module? so when the browser open it loads it?
You don't need to do anything. Just need Chrome installed on your machine
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Wulffn wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:28 am I dont know if it was because of the "Warum up" funtion because I used it for the first time for one account. But this account is the only account which is suspended now. It ran for 2 days successfully. Then I stopped the process. On the third day ive checked the account. Now its suspended.

No other processes ran on this account atm. :)
Dont know if there is an option to check why. But I dont think so, because no logs for that (because the acc was offline while it received the suspension)
ok, that's not good. Program just opens your chrome browser. There are no automation cdc / chromedriver to detect.

If that's all you did, run warmup: browser the main pages, like 3 or so tweets every 4 hours, View some Ads. It's strange you got suspended.

Is it a new account? Where from? You created? Or purchased?
On a proxy?
Verified: email?phone?

Regards,
Martin
Emin

Post by Emin »

Emin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:56 pm The next update will include this feature - option grouping of Warmup / verify logins / appeals or non grouped (one per account). I shall let you know when it is ready. It's annoyed me for ages tbh

Regards,
Martin
it still doesn't work
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Emin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:40 pm
Emin wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:11 am

Regards,
Martin
it still doesn't work
I haven't uploaded the fix yet
byloav2

Post by byloav2 »

Sometimes the Chrome window freezes and remains blank. This causes the action to be halted for minutes or hours until you manually refresh the page (I imagine it's a proxy error). Could you also add that if more than a certain amount of time passes (let's say two to five minutes) without a response, it triggers the Chrome window to refresh so it doesn't get stuck?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

warmup group / single account action fix
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

byloav2 wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:38 pm Sometimes the Chrome window freezes and remains blank. This causes the action to be halted for minutes or hours until you manually refresh the page (I imagine it's a proxy error). Could you also add that if more than a certain amount of time passes (let's say two to five minutes) without a response, it triggers the Chrome window to refresh so it doesn't get stuck?
I think happens on the GET request, unfortunatley there is not timeout available. It should fail, but... well apparently doesn't.

Maybe I can add a hard timeout so TD kills the process after 10 minutes.. It's ugly but would work (sort of)
byloav2

Post by byloav2 »

It stays like this, maybe it can detect after 10 min its stuck and then restart it or close it