The login time of the account using 2fa verification is slow. Can the login time be optimized to make it faster?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

The login time of the account using 2fa verification is slow. Can the login time be optimized to make it faster?

Post by 958 »

In addition to this problem, there is another problem, which is the task of publishing tweets in the community that I arranged. Some tweets will be published directly and will not appear in the community, and the next one will be published in the community. This problem looks like Occasionally and randomly, this problem may occur when a task is repeated. This is the log: 96199

Re: The login time of the account using 2fa verification is slow. Can the login time be optimized to make it faster?

Post by 958 »

For example, if I use an account to post 10 tweets in a community, 2-3 of them may not be posted in the community, but will be posted as ordinary tweets.

Re: The login time of the account using 2fa verification is slow. Can the login time be optimized to make it faster?

Post by 958 »

The issue with community tweets has been resolved. The reason is that when copying the community link, the newline symbol appears on the second line and is not deleted. :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

958 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:10 am The issue with community tweets has been resolved. The reason is that when copying the community link, the newline symbol appears on the second line and is not deleted. :D
ok thanks for your report, I will fix for next update