Help Via anydesk

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
Onborard1

Help Via anydesk

Post by Onborard1 »

Hi i have had both instadub and twitterdub for more than 3yrs today and keep leaving the softwares and coming back simply because i find it very complex to use. I even tried following some videos on youtube most are not really good at explaining some functions due to video quality like no audio on some.At this this point i will humbly request anyone here who's an expert at it to follow me through virtually using anydesk

on instagram: what i want is this, i want to be contacted when users type keyword like: buy chicken .
I also want to follow and comment and send messages for users who have liked, commented or followed a given keyword like buy chicken

Same challenge for twitterdub

We can always start from somewher. i Want to get these softwares useful for me thank you in advance
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Help Via anydesk

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sorry I don't do 1 to 1 training.

instadub doesn't really work any more.
I also want to follow and comment and send messages for users who have liked, commented or followed a given keyword like buy chicken
Firstly what you want to do doesn't make sense.
for users who have liked, commented or followed a given keyword like buy chicken
you cannot follow a keyword.

so lets assume you want your results to be anyone who liked / commented / retweeted a tweet
But this returns to you a list of profiles (who liked / commented)

But you also want to comment on . But you cannot comment on a profile. Do you mean their most recent tweet? Sorry to be specific, but you need to be exact in what you want to do, the program cannot read your mind, so you have to specify exactly what you want to do

Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1W2KnNciPI

FOLLOW tab
Enter your search term #hashtag
Custom search:
steps:
TWEET SEARCH RECENT (10)
TWEET INTERACTIONS (5)

This finds 50 results. 10 of the most recent tweets

check PRE ACTION: COMMENT - set your comments, this will comment on their most recent tweet

Set a pause: 10-20 is fine
Run the action.