How do I use the software?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Lemmeu

How do I use the software?

Post by Lemmeu »

Hello everyone.

I am a beginner in Twitter and twitterdub.

I bought the software and looked at the videos, but I couldn't understand how to use it. The videos are explained at the entry level.

I want to do 3 different operations with the software. Can you help me how to do them?

1-) I want to share images in a folder with images at a certain time interval (for example every 5 hours). All images in the folder will be shared 1 time and shared in order. Sharing will stop when the image in the folder is finished. Is it possible to add a hastag while sharing? If it can be added, can I add the current hastags in the current location? (If it makes sense to add)

2-) I will share images from 5 different accounts for example. How can the other 4 accounts RT automatically? (Each account will RT 4 pieces)

3-) How can I automatically like comments on my posts?

My questions may sound ridiculous. I am a beginner. If you have any advice, I would like to listen.
Lemmeu

Re: How do I use the software?

Post by Lemmeu »

The software is very difficult to use.

I can't figure out how to post images.

There is no sound in the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XeTd3f ... n&index=43

What settings do I need to make so that the pictures I add here are shared in order, for example, every 5 hours?

When I run it this way, it starts posting pictures on an account all the time.

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Lemmeu wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:30 am I bought the software and looked at the videos, but I couldn't understand how to use it. The videos are explained at the entry level.
My apologies the videos were not useful to you

1-) I want to share images in a folder with images at a certain time interval (for example every 5 hours). All images in the folder will be shared 1 time and shared in order. Sharing will stop when the image in the folder is finished
Upload Images tab
Select the folder of images
specify upload 1 image
Set repeat hours = 5
Check UNIQUE
. Is it possible to add a hastag while sharing? If it can be added, can I add the current hastags in the current location? (If it makes sense to add)
Do you mean the trending hash tags?
http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12283
#TREND_HASH#
Read the link above, not all trending topics will be hashtags

This will be specified in the ASSIGN META section. Enter your description in the box, separate texts can be added via a separator *** *hold shift and enter)
2-) I will share images from 5 different accounts for example. How can the other 4 accounts RT automatically? (Each account will RT 4 pieces)
Auto mass create:
viewtopic.php?t=11644

You setup an AUTO MASS CREATE function: for your reply. However, be warned, if the 4 accounts always RT every tweet from a specific account, twitter will eventually figure out what you're doing. (maybe not with just 4 accounts, but if 40 or 400 it gets more risky and you need to be more random)

Like tab
Custom search:
input: @your-account
Steps:
USER TWEETS (10)
REPLIES (10)

Set a pause value
Set a repeat value

This will scrape your most recent 10 tweets and get the 10 most recent reply tweets. Which means you could be liking 100 tweets maximum per action.

Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1W2KnNciPI

My questions may sound ridiculous. I am a beginner. If you have any advice, I would like to listen.
No ridiculous questions :-)
Lemmeu

Post by Lemmeu »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:50 pm
Lemmeu wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 2:30 am I bought the software and looked at the videos, but I couldn't understand how to use it. The videos are explained at the entry level.
My apologies the videos were not useful to you

1-) I want to share images in a folder with images at a certain time interval (for example every 5 hours). All images in the folder will be shared 1 time and shared in order. Sharing will stop when the image in the folder is finished
Upload Images tab
Select the folder of images
specify upload 1 image
Set repeat hours = 5
Check UNIQUE
. Is it possible to add a hastag while sharing? If it can be added, can I add the current hastags in the current location? (If it makes sense to add)
Do you mean the trending hash tags?
http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12283
#TREND_HASH#
Read the link above, not all trending topics will be hashtags

This will be specified in the ASSIGN META section. Enter your description in the box, separate texts can be added via a separator *** *hold shift and enter)
Auto mass create:
viewtopic.php?t=11644

You setup an AUTO MASS CREATE function: for your reply. However, be warned, if the 4 accounts always RT every tweet from a specific account, twitter will eventually figure out what you're doing. (maybe not with just 4 accounts, but if 40 or 400 it gets more risky and you need to be more random)

Like tab
Custom search:
input: @your-account
Steps:
USER TWEETS (10)
REPLIES (10)

Set a pause value
Set a repeat value

This will scrape your most recent 10 tweets and get the 10 most recent reply tweets. Which means you could be liking 100 tweets maximum per action.

Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1W2KnNciPI

No ridiculous questions :-)

I made these settings.

I've added 100+ images and at the bottom I've selected three Twitter accounts, I'll call them Y-Z-T.

Then I started the program and for 1 minute, the account named Y made 3 posts. It did not take action on accounts named Z and T. What am I doing wrong?

Retweeting from the same accounts is an inconvenient process as far as I understand. I will not do this process on your suggestion.

I don't understand exactly how the "Daily promo" section works. What exactly does it do to the profiles entered in the "Similiar accounts" section? I found this section very functional. I want to use it. Can you briefly summarize this section?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Lemmeu wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:51 pm

I made these settings.

I've added 100+ images and at the bottom I've selected three Twitter accounts, I'll call them Y-Z-T.

Then I started the program and for 1 minute, the account named Y made 3 posts. It did not take action on accounts named Z and T. What am I doing wrong?
Firstly your pause value is 1-9 seconds, so you will post all 100 images within 100-900 seconds, probably that's too fast.

But I don't know why acc_Y posted 3 times, it shouldn't, unless accounts X Z are not working.

Send me the raw logs:
Right click the action > RAW LOGS > copy and send me the contents of the file that opens.

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Retweeting from the same accounts is an inconvenient process as far as I understand. I will not do this process on your suggestion.
ok we will leave that for now, we can come back to it later, and perhaps use 1/5 accounts to RT each new tweet to keep things safe
I don't understand exactly how the "Daily promo" section works. What exactly does it do to the profiles entered in the "Similiar accounts" section? I found this section very functional. I want to use it. Can you briefly summarize this section?

It's an old function, I don't know if anyone really uses it, it is just a way of running some actions where you don't set the search, num_items, pauses, repeats. But it does nothing you cannot do, just hiding some functionality away. But lets get you posting first, then one thing at a time then we can look at this.

Regards,
Martin
Lemmeu

Post by Lemmeu »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:02 pm
Lemmeu wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:51 pm

I made these settings.

Firstly your pause value is 1-9 seconds, so you will post all 100 images within 100-900 seconds, probably that's too fast.

But I don't know why acc_Y posted 3 times, it shouldn't, unless accounts X Z are not working.

Send me the raw logs:
Right click the action > RAW LOGS > copy and send me the contents of the file that opens.

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

ok we will leave that for now, we can come back to it later, and perhaps use 1/5 accounts to RT each new tweet to keep things safe

It's an old function, I don't know if anyone really uses it, it is just a way of running some actions where you don't set the search, num_items, pauses, repeats. But it does nothing you cannot do, just hiding some functionality away. But lets get you posting first, then one thing at a time then we can look at this.

Regards,
Martin

I deleted the process, now I changed the "Max upload" and ran it again.

When I ran it, it said "Waiting". I waited but it did not change.

When I checked the Twitter account, my software had posted 2 images in 1 minute.

I stopped the process and right clicked and selected "Raw logs". Nothing opened.
Lemmeu

Post by Lemmeu »

After running the program, I saw that it shared 2 images within 1 minute and stopped it. When I realized 2 hours later, it had shared hundreds of images. Why did it keep sharing after I stopped it?

Do you have a support where I can get answers to my questions in a short time? Just short questions. Enough to learn how to use the program.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Sorry, was working out the car yesterday when replied to this (waiting for kids) and I didn't notice

check SHARED ACTION.

That means all accounts will work within the action, "sharing" the images to post.

You have created 3 actions, one per account, each account will post all specified images
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Lemmeu wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:41 am After running the program, I saw that it shared 2 images within 1 minute and stopped it. When I realized 2 hours later, it had shared hundreds of images. Why did it keep sharing after I stopped it?
Honestly, I cannot tell you. If you cancel the action, once the action status changes to "completed / failed" it's not running. If you say it was, without knowing exactly what you did and seeing what then happened, I cannot tell you. Honestly, I'd just guess you didn't actually stop all the actions correctly, but it's just a guess.
Do you have a support where I can get answers to my questions in a short time? Just short questions. Enough to learn how to use the program.
Sorry, I'm not online 24 hours a day, nor can I focus 100% on support, I do need to actually work on the programs, so support is answered within 24 hours (usually much quicker, but depends on time zones / working hours etc
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

try these settings

POST IMAGES tab
check 3 accounts
check SHARED
random pause: 300-600 (one image posted randomly every 5 to 10 minutes)
Select a folder of 30 images (or select a folder adn remove the images from the UI control so only 30 remain
max uploads: 0 (means all) or specify something >30
Run the action.

acc_1 posts img_1
pause 300-600 seconds
acc_2 posts img_2
pause 300-600 seconds
acc_3 posts img_3
pause 300-600 seconds
acc_1 posts img_4
acc_3 posts img_30
action stops

Next create a new action