***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: ***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

NOVA wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:10 pm It's working on my side but only the 2fa update have a problem .
send me a mail on this

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
It should be unrelated to the login issue being discussed in this thread
miranda

Post by miranda »

Python displays an error like this and freezes.
How do I resolve this error, or how do I set it up to automatically process the next account?

Currently, every time this error occurs, I manually close the window and start it up again.

Failed to perform, ErrCode: 56, Reason: 'CONNECT tunnel failed, response 502'. This may be a libcurl error, See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html first for more details.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\requests\session.py", line 830, in request
    c.perform()
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\curl.py", line 292, in perform
    self._check_error(ret, "perform")
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\curl.py", line 134, in _check_error
    raise error
curl_cffi.curl.CurlError: Failed to perform, ErrCode: 56, Reason: 'CONNECT tunnel failed, response 502'. This may be a libcurl error, See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html first for more details.

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\rjclient.py", line 111, in <module>
    main()
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\rjclient.py", line 96, in main
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\rjclient.py", line 92, in main
    send = ProcessFile(received)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\rjclient.py", line 38, in ProcessFile
    r= Post(j['Url'], j['PostDataJson'], j['Headers'], GetProxies(j['Proxy']), j['Cookies'])
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\rjclient.py", line 25, in Post
    r=s.post(url,impersonate="chrome",data=data, headers=headers,proxies=proxies, verify=False);
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\requests\session.py", line 834, in request
    raise RequestsError(str(e), e.code, rsp) from e
curl_cffi.requests.errors.RequestsError: Failed to perform, ErrCode: 56, Reason: 'CONNECT tunnel failed, response 502'. This may be a libcurl error, See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html first for more details.
Emin

Post by Emin »

miranda wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:32 am Python displays an error like this and freezes.
How do I resolve this error, or how do I set it up to automatically process the next account?

Currently, every time this error occurs, I manually close the window and start it up again.

Failed to perform, ErrCode: 56, Reason: 'CONNECT tunnel failed, response 502'. This may be a libcurl error, See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html first for more details.
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\requests\session.py", line 830, in request
    c.perform()
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\curl.py", line 292, in perform
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\curl.py", line 134, in _check_error
    raise error
curl_cffi.curl.CurlError: Failed to perform, ErrCode: 56, Reason: 'CONNECT tunnel failed, response 502'. This may be a libcurl error, See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html first for more details.

File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\rjclient.py", line 111, in <module>
    main()
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\rjclient.py", line 96, in main
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\rjclient.py", line 92, in main
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\rjclient.py", line 38, in ProcessFile
    r= Post(j['Url'], j['PostDataJson'], j['Headers'], GetProxies(j['Proxy']), j['Cookies'])
       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\rjclient.py", line 25, in Post
    r=s.post(url,impersonate="chrome",data=data, headers=headers,proxies=proxies, verify=False);
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub1\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\requests\session.py", line 834, in request
curl_cffi.requests.errors.RequestsError: Failed to perform, ErrCode: 56, Reason: 'CONNECT tunnel failed, response 502'. This may be a libcurl error, See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html first for more details.
It’s not just you, we’re all waiting for Martin to fix it...
I have because of the proxy when they do IP rotation
miranda

Post by miranda »

Emin wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:46 am
miranda wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:32 am Python displays an error like this and freezes.

c.perform()
    raise error

main()
    raise e
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It’s not just you, we’re all waiting for Martin to fix it...
I have because of the proxy when they do IP rotation
I see...

Thank you.
We will do this manually until the problem is resolved.
joj.j2111

Post by joj.j2111 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:42 pm
joj.j2111 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:19 pm it's still giving me this eror:
PROXY ISSUE DETECTED: ***** *****@****.com ****.com:9008:*****:***** 407
*****:******/
{"proxy-error":"Error 407. Authentication error. Please check your authentication settings. You can authenticate either by IP white listing or by username + password."}
Validate account failed: (55168745) PROXY_AUTHENTICATION_REQUIRED : Proxy issue detected: 407

even when I white listed my ip adress.
Your proxy is asking for authentication, it's refusing the connection. Are you sure it does / doesn't require IP auth and isn't un:pw?
Yes I'm sure, it was just working fine before the recent updates of TD.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

finally someone sent me an account with the tunnel 502 error. It seems to be random and seems to be proxy based. Don't really know more than that.

As to the freeze, found that and fixed it.

TOOLS > PYTHON > DOWNLOAD CLIENT

Should help.

update coming soon to retry failed requests and to better communicate between twitterdub and python

Regards,
Martin
Emin

Post by Emin »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 5:05 pm finally someone sent me an account with the tunnel 502 error. It seems to be random and seems to be proxy based. Don't really know more than that.

As to the freeze, found that and fixed it.

TOOLS > PYTHON > DOWNLOAD CLIENT

Should help.

update coming soon to retry failed requests and to better communicate between twitterdub and python

Regards,
Martin
Thanks Martin
seems to work
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

joj.j2111 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:48 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 6:42 pm
joj.j2111 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:19 pm it's still giving me this eror:
PROXY ISSUE DETECTED: ***** *****@****.com ****.com:9008:*****:***** 407
*****:******/
{"proxy-error":"Error 407. Authentication error. Please check your authentication settings. You can authenticate either by IP white listing or by username + password."}
Validate account failed: (55168745) PROXY_AUTHENTICATION_REQUIRED : Proxy issue detected: 407

even when I white listed my ip adress.
Your proxy is asking for authentication, it's refusing the connection. Are you sure it does / doesn't require IP auth and isn't un:pw?
Yes I'm sure, it was just working fine before the recent updates of TD.
bug fixed where proxy password contains an @

Tools > python > download client

If that is NOT your issue, can I test the account?

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, I've nearly finished rewriting the whole thing.

It will be much faster (threading supported) and should be a lot more robust than the current locking version.

I should have a TESTING version ready soon.

However, I need to leave in under an hour and got an 8 hour drive and won't be back online until tomorrow, so it will be very much testing release / use at your own risk

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sorry guys, cannot get the upload ready before I leave. I will do it tomorrow