Account Loss Issue

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
hacking

Account Loss Issue

Post by hacking »

Upon restarting the scraping task, the log displays: 'Couldn't load account.'

Upon checking the account information, it is observed that an account is missing. Initially, there were three accounts, but now only two remain. This issue has occurred before.

Re: Account Loss Issue

Post by 410208308 »

I have encountered the same problem.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

What actions are you running?

Next update, will be able to read the backup accounts folder and restore any missing accounts, but I need to know what you were doing that caused your accounts to disappear.

Any information on what / how you ran your actions so I can test please
hacking

Post by hacking »

It happen when I ReRun the scraping task.Under a specific filter, filter out a batch of followers' names (URLs) for someone.It appears randomly and does not happen every time you rerun.
hacking

Post by hacking »

It happend again,I have send you the logfile 46010
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

hacking wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:47 am It happen when I ReRun the scraping task.Under a specific filter, filter out a batch of followers' names (URLs) for someone.It appears randomly and does not happen every time you rerun.
so you run one action at a time. Scraping task with a filter. That is it. Not doing anything else.

and it's not everytime, but happens enough to notice? That account fails to load / has disappeared.

Well we can get the accounts back, they are backedup.

However, we need to know why.

Can you go to the folder:

%appdata%\rootjazz\twitterdub\database\dbaccount\

then look in the file that starts with:
4d55b838-8096-413

is there

Sorry I cannot give you the full file name as you took a screenshot of the logs - in future, just copy and paste the log so I can see it all. Easier for you and better for me
hacking

Post by hacking »

The file no longer exists; these are files generated after I recreated the account. I have encountered this issue on two different PCs, and when the problem occurs, the corresponding files are lost.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, so the file is deleted!

submit logs and I will see if logs record it delete

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12078
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

OK so I've found some instance where files could be deleted if corrupted in a certain way. I've improved these to log out and tell us why, so at least we can confirm the original issue of when it happens and can then if confirmed come up with solutions.

Latest version allows you to restore missing account files from your database backups, under the TOOLS menu > restore missing accounts (something like this)

Regards,
Martin
hacking

Post by hacking »

I have send you the logfile 46010.
Latest version allows you to restore missing account files from your database backups, under the TOOLS menu > restore missing accounts (something like this)
When restoring the account in this manner, can the previously unfinished tasks under that account be resumed (ReRun)? Currently, after recreating the account, the original tasks cannot be continued.