Login issue & cookies generating issue.

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
sunder321

Login issue & cookies generating issue.

Post by sunder321 »

LOGS ID: 64256
Hi Martin. Hope you are good. I have login issue in SCM for most of my 3k accounts. All accounts have cookies. So SCM show me this error in logs:

Code: Select all

Login: ************************ Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 13_5_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/117.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
loaded: 2 cookies
Attempting automatic cookie login: **********************  Proxy: 104.239.86.111:6021 
Setup auth
Setup auth failed, trying again, waiting...
* FAILED: Setup auth src null or empty: (404) https://soundcloud.com/connect/token?client_id=F4AZWaidWyjWBVYmh8r7z0sayh8OqRQq&scope=non-expiring%20fast-connect%20purchase%20upload
Failed to validate cookies on account details pull: Выдано исключение типа "LibProcessing.ExActionFailed".
Logging in via form: *********************   with proxy: 64.137.106.131:6624 Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 13_5_2) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/117.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
Automatic login not currently working due to soundcloud  changes, please use BROWSER LOGIN to generate cookies in order to use the account in Soundcloud Manager. For information on using the browser to generate soundcloud cookies to use in other modules: 
https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11303
So then I go to browser generation cookies module and next I manualy solve captcha for login but then accounts banned because of browser detection. It is not a real decision to manualy generete new cookies to all 3k accounts with captcha solving. But in all final result is a ban. As I said all accounts works well in past month. But near a week ago SCM can validate only 26 accounts via login. How I can solve this problem? Thanks for you attention.
shantu95

Re: Login issue & cookies generating issue.

Post by shantu95 »

browser login and bowser comments maybe not working...
i tried on my real ip also...
its working on normal browser but not working on SCM...
i don't know why...
SCMANAGER_USER

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

Hello everyone, i also tried to manually add an account to SCM, but a captcha comes out, i pass it, and then writes you are blocked :!: .
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

yes it appears that SC can detect the browser now. Until the developers of the "undetectable browser" update it, it's not going to work
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:54 pm yes it appears that SC can detect the browser now. Until the developers of the "undetectable browser" update it, it's not going to work
hello martin bro,
did you try the chromium browser for cookies and comments???
i am using it for browser creation...
can you try it once on SCM please???
gorvie

Post by gorvie »

Im not able to sign into any accounts through SCM. It wont let me set manual cookies. I run a task and get WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
Account has not generated cookies - cannot run

And when trying to use the cmd modules i get instantly blocked by SC using proxy or not.

Is this the current situation?
SCMANAGER_USER

Post by SCMANAGER_USER »

I also can't add for a month and unfortunately there is no specifics from author.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

IF the SCM browser is not working, you have to import your chrome cookies, instructions in the stickied top post in the forum

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12299
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:24 pm IF the SCM browser is not working, you have to import your chrome cookies, instructions in the stickied top post in the forum

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12299
Bro,
How many accounts can you do import cookies manually???
This is not possible for bulk account...
Please give some time for SCM once again and fix it for us....
Thanks...

Regards
Shantu
sunder321

Post by sunder321 »

Yeah It is impossible for people who have 3-10k old accounts with working cookies but for now we must generate new cookies beacuse SCM need it. Any alternatives for now?