2captcha funcaptcha / arkose changes

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
byloav2

Re: 2captcha funcaptcha / arkose changes

Post by byloav2 »

check your email, I send you an 1stcaptcha account and test accounts
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:39 pm next update will report failed captchas.

1stcaptcha is looking promising, I had some free trial manual solving and it worked 100%. Coming in next version I just need to get a funded account, but I'll unable to fund my test account at this time and they are not responded to my request for a test 4-5 credits..

IF anyone got a 1stcaptcha account and wouldn't mind me testing 3-4 captchas, get in touch

Regards,
Martin
yuukiki

Post by yuukiki »

I have tried 1stcaptcha and it is very good, cheap, fast and has a high success rate.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

yuukiki wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:38 pm I have tried 1stcaptcha and it is very good, cheap, fast and has a high success rate.
:thumbsup:
Sickfly

Post by Sickfly »

Hey Martin,

Did I miss something or is the 1stcaptcha service gone?
What captcha service does currently work and where can I put the API key in the tool please? I have many captcha locked accounts I would love to use again for mass follow actions. Thanks in advance
FPC2022

Post by FPC2022 »

Please use my referral this is a great service and ive been working with it with another service for registering mass accounts and also using those accounts.

https://dashboard.ez-captcha.com/regist ... XznILOxRLS

There is many more if needed. Also if anyone needs NFT crypto related accounts with crypto name, avatar, bio and banner hit me up :) @BitSwapNow of telegram also.