I want to discuss with you how to use Twitter (to avoid bans)

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

I want to discuss with you how to use Twitter (to avoid bans)

Post by 982770674 »

I haven't posted for a long time. I've been trying to figure out how to use Twitter so that I won't be banned. Now I can basically confirm that I was banned not because of IP, but because of operation, but I don't know what the problem is.
If I retweet 10 to 20 tweets a day, and then comment about 15, will it trigger Twitter’s risk control? or I generate 30 tweets in one day
My current account is banned 100 times a day
But I have been using it like this, for example, I have been retweeting 10 tweets and commenting 10 tweets every day, and I have been using it all the time, but since the 20th day, I will be banned more than 100 times a day, sometimes more, The problem is that I have not changed, what is the problem? Martin, have you studied the rules of the ban?
biagle

Re: I want to discuss with you how to use Twitter (to avoid bans)

Post by biagle »

what do you mean by banned 100 times a day?:)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

982770674 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:58 pm
If I retweet 10 to 20 tweets a day, and then comment about 15, will it trigger Twitter’s risk control?
Assuming your comments are not spam / footprinted.
And your accounts are good on good IPs.
Then it seems fine to me.
or I generate 30 tweets in one day
Again, should be alright. If not spam / duplicate tweets

what do you mean? Sorry, I don't understand your use of the term "banned"

But I have been using it like this, for example, I have been retweeting 10 tweets and commenting 10 tweets every day, and I have been using it all the time, but since the 20th day, I will be banned more than 100 times a day, sometimes more,
Again, sorry, I don't understand what you mean by: "banned"

The problem is that I have not changed, what is the problem? Martin, have you studied the rules of the ban?
Sometimes you don't change, but twitter changes / improves. What used to work, may not work always.

Post by 982770674 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:05 pm
If I retweet 10 to 20 tweets a day, and then comment about 15, will it trigger Twitter’s risk control?

But I have been using it like this, for example, I have been retweeting 10 tweets and commenting 10 tweets every day, and I have been using it all the time, but since the 20th day, I will be banned more than 100 times a day, sometimes more,

The problem is that I have not changed, what is the problem? Martin, have you studied the rules of the ban?
Sometimes you don't change, but twitter changes / improves. What used to work, may not work always.
I haven't come back for a long time, I just saw it, saying that it means being banned means being permanently frozen
I have 1000 accounts. What I do every day is to retweet and comment. When I say that I generate many tweets every day, I mean retweets and comments. For example, my comments are often random @three people, but they seem to be detected as Spam, so I don't know what Twitter considers spam? I just retweeted and @three

Post by 982770674 »

Because I repost and comment in batches every day, but I have a lot of accounts, such as 1,000 accounts. The forwarding or commenting rule I set is to execute 8 accounts every 200 seconds, or other things, I use the account to complete the push. Special lottery, I especially want to know, what should I do to avoid being detected as spam, or to leave footprints

Post by 982770674 »

I've actually been looking for variations, I've been trying different time settings but every time I use it for over 20+ days it freezes forever. So I want to ask for your help. If you have a lot of accounts and need to participate in the Twitter sweepstakes in batches every day, what will you do to avoid the account being banned, and how should these accounts be used? (The lottery usually requires attention, likes, reposts, comments), my 1000 accounts are set to 8 hours or longer to complete

Post by 982770674 »

The content of the tweets I generate every day are forwarding, liking, commenting @three people, following, whether these content will be considered spam, and if so, how should I improve

Post by 982770674 »

biagle wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:24 am what do you mean by banned 100 times a day?:)
In fact, what I want to express is that more than 100 accounts are frozen in one day

Post by 982770674 »

I went to your tutorial on removing footprints and creating randomness, but I don't quite understand how to do it (because I don't understand English), you can describe in words how to add randomness to make yourself not a spammer
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

982770674 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:43 am
I haven't come back for a long time, I just saw it, saying that it means being banned means being permanently frozen
I have 1000 accounts. What I do every day is to retweet and comment. When I say that I generate many tweets every day, I mean retweets and comments. For example, my comments are often random @three people, but they seem to be detected as Spam, so I don't know what Twitter considers spam? I just retweeted and @three
you are mention spamming. IF doing that in every comment, it's excessive mention spamming. People don't like to be mentioned spam. It's annoying and generates complaints. So twitter does something about it and increases their detection and bans due to it. simple