***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
byloav2

Re: ***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Post by byloav2 »

Question: It means we can't import accounts using auth anymore? they all require clean logins?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

byloav2 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:21 pm Question: It means we can't import accounts using auth anymore? they all require clean logins?
If you import with AUTH then login should NOT be required, same as before
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

qpick wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:29 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:13 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

multi instance support

Regards,
Martin
or run multiple td at same time?
multi instances of twitterdub

For some info on custom db instances, check the thread

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9348

The issue was before, the python env to bypass the TLS fingerprint did not know which TD instance was sending it instructions so communications would get lost / corrupted.

Now it will work with a separate python env for each TD instance
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:46 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:14 pm
zoltan66 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:50 pm

My mistake, with your new automatic login there are no more errors, so all good on that part :D
8-)
Okay, so I encountered this login error again (with the new login), but after retrying to generate a cookie, the error mostly disappears. (That's why it didn't reappear yesterday as I was testing it out on the same accounts that already had the error, so retrying it solves the error.) However, Twitter then asks to fill in my registered email or phone number as an extra verification step, and I think this is causing the login errors. Could you maybe also add this to the new automatic login feature, so it automatically fills in the registered email or phone number (depending on what Twitter asks)? Maybe that will solve the error, and if not, it would save a lot of time by not having to do it manually after the error clears. So far, all other features work very well, as long as Twitter doesn't ask for the email/phone number.
I assume you are referring to the browser login?

Browser login is just the most simple login:

enter username
click next
enter password
click login

All the verification flows are NOT supported. It was just a "quick fix" whilst I got proper login working - which it not (mostly) does. I won't be adding full verification support to the browser module, it's a lot of work, I need to generate each issue to get the HTML elements, it will change often and require constant updates due to the site HTML structure changing, it won't support non-English browser. It was never intended to be a complete browser login - TD is NOT a browser bot. It's just a little extra, for accounts that need to verify in the browser, you will need to do it manually

The automatic login as before, will still solve all verifications / challenges.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

958 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:06 pm The latest version of. After my account performed a tweet task, the account token was deleted. The account login status shows: Authentication required. After adding the token again. Login account verification failed. It seems that the new version changes the login method. New version log: 73759
I installed back the old version and verified successfully. Old version success log: 28184

I had my browser generate a cookie before the account tweeted. However, Twitter still deleted the account’s token. :(
Login failed as Twitter wanted you to email verify.
20:47:09: loginacid: Check your email In order to protect your account from suspicious activity, we've sent a confirmation code to yu**********@h******.***. Enter it below to sign in.
20:47:09: Confirmation Email sent to
20:47:09: Manual email extraction or pop details not specified, cannot process email verification: <USER>
20:47:09: * FAILED: Emailverify: 3648726487236487268742 : Manual email extraction or pop details not specified, cannot process email verification: DanielleGr33101
20:47:09: Validate account failed: (55168745) 23947239847982374923847 : Failed to get email code: USER>
20:47:09:
You hadn't specified you will get the email manually or provided the POP details to the email account to allow TD to extract the email for you.

I imagine it's something to do with the useragent changing. From browser to TD to the python env chrome useragent. That along with other metrics on the account, twitter is forcing more challenges.

Right now, I don't have a solution apart from you have to solve the challenges twitter sends.

Please be aware, twitter have massively strengthened the login endpoint, making it MUCH hard for bot accounts to login - hence all the issues. The fact TD can log in at all, 4 days after the issue was detected is a small miracle.

current score:
Twitter 2 - Twitterdub 1

Better accounts
Better IPs
Better usage patterns

will all help as well
qpick

Post by qpick »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:39 pm
qpick wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:29 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:13 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

multi instance support

Regards,
Martin
or run multiple td at same time?
multi instances of twitterdub

The issue was before, the python env to bypass the TLS fingerprint did not know which TD instance was sending it instructions so communications would get lost / corrupted.

Now it will work with a separate python env for each TD instance

Hey thanks martin I was looking for something like this to differentiate my multiple types of account with tds rather than tags

But it asked me to enter my subscription details as td allows 3 installs I have one in my rdp and one in my PC after creating one more db in my PC its 3/3 and I cant create another db before buying another td license.

Is there any way I pay xx$ to have access to create multiple dbs rather than buying new license every 3 db
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

The amount of instances you create on one machine is unlimited.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Everyone using the new TLS fingerprint login, please restart the app urgently. Bug found with the proxy code.

update will fix it

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:19 pm The amount of instances you create on one machine is unlimited.
unlimited by us, your machine resources will set a limit of about 20 instance max
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

qpick wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:11 pm

Hey thanks martin I was looking for something like this to differentiate my multiple types of account with tds rather than tags

But it asked me to enter my subscription details as td allows 3 installs I have one in my rdp and one in my PC after creating one more db in my PC its 3/3 and I cant create another db before buying another td license.

Is there any way I pay xx$ to have access to create multiple dbs rather than buying new license every 3 db
A license is used per machine. When you create a new instance on the machine:

You will enter your license key again, but it will NOT increase your license usage.

That said, you cannot do this in a VM, a VM is technically a different machine and will be treated as a fresh install.

If you need to remove your license installs:
https://rootjazz.com/resetlicense.html

Enter your license and all existing licenses are removed, freeing up your license to install on any machines you want

Regards,
Martin