***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: ***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zoltan66 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:18 pm
For reference, you can see the error in this photo: link to the photo https://imgur.com/a/wNsQhG2
Twitter blocking the request. When does this happen? Are you monitoring the HTTP traffic by any chance? If so, it's the TLS fingerprint blocking you.
A couple more things you could consider adding are that the username and password are copied to the dashboard with this new 'generate cookies browser' login method. Because I can't manually open the account details in TD because a pop-up to generate cookies is blocking it.
Sure, I thought it already happened though!
Currently, I export the accounts that encounter this login error to a new instance and then copy-paste the auth token. Additionally, I open a notepad to export all usernames and passwords I need for manual login.
Have you tried the new automatic login? The browser login should not be necessary now (unless you want to use browser cookies for whatever particular reason
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Emin wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:32 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:29 pm I just realised, the new automatic login is NOT going to work if you run multiple instances on a single machine. Is this what you are doing? I'll need to add support for instances....
I only use one account, but automatic login still doesn't work
Details / logs / screenshots please. Everyone else reporting it is working.
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Have you tried the new automatic login? The browser login should not be necessary now (unless you want to use browser cookies for whatever particular reason
My mistake, with your new automatic login there are no more errors, so all good on that part :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:50 pm
My mistake, with your new automatic login there are no more errors, so all good on that part :D
8-)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

browser login update for timing issue
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

multi instance support

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:31 pm Yes I run 9 instances on one machine, it kinda works if I work around the small bugs.

multi instance support

Regards,
Martin
qpick

Post by qpick »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:13 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

multi instance support

Regards,
Martin
multi instance means we can solve 5-10 accounts together or run multiple td at same time?
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:14 pm
zoltan66 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:50 pm
8-)
Okay, so I encountered this login error again (with the new login), but after retrying to generate a cookie, the error mostly disappears. (That's why it didn't reappear yesterday as I was testing it out on the same accounts that already had the error, so retrying it solves the error.) However, Twitter then asks to fill in my registered email or phone number as an extra verification step, and I think this is causing the login errors. Could you maybe also add this to the new automatic login feature, so it automatically fills in the registered email or phone number (depending on what Twitter asks)? Maybe that will solve the error, and if not, it would save a lot of time by not having to do it manually after the error clears. So far, all other features work very well, as long as Twitter doesn't ask for the email/phone number.

Post by 958 »

The latest version of. After my account performed a tweet task, the account token was deleted. The account login status shows: Authentication required. After adding the token again. Login account verification failed. It seems that the new version changes the login method. New version log: 73759
I installed back the old version and verified successfully. Old version success log: 28184

I had my browser generate a cookie before the account tweeted. However, Twitter still deleted the account’s token. :(