Queue Images Failing

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to TumblingJazz
Istenais

Re: Queue Images Failing

Post by Istenais »

Same here, and it's really annoying becayse I have 168 blogs...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Moses wrote:I just found out something else...

While the queue was failing in the VPS, i tried queuing from my local computer, but the queue failed. Hope this can give you more information.

Also, i have theory. The queue might be failing because of driver issues, like on gplus.
The two programs work in completely different ways. There is no driver in the TJ program.

Also, the fact that you cannot post to your account from VPS or local computer, is pointing to a limiting problem.

I forget, did I ask you to test with 1 processing action using 1 thread with a pause? This is what I tested previous when I tested and it worked.

But I will set up some processes to hammer tumblr today. But really, you should be careful, tumblr looks for any reason to ban. It is not possible to upload to a single account queue with 15 threads if you are not using a bot. Tumblr will know you are using a bot if they analyse the upload frequency
Moses

Post by Moses »

Also, the fact that you cannot post to your account from VPS or local computer, is pointing to a limiting problem.
If it was a limiting problem then you would be able to get the same failures. From what you told me you haven't gotten any failures.
forget, did I ask you to test with 1 processing action using 1 thread with a pause? This is what I tested previous when I tested and it worked.
I will do that, but how many settings threads should i set? (I usually set 3 settings threads) Can you post a screenshot of your settings and processor?
It is not possible to upload to a single account queue with 15 threads
I will get failures even if i use different accounts, with 1 settings and 3 processor threads (using proxies)
Moses

Post by Moses »

forget, did I ask you to test with 1 processing action using 1 thread with a pause? This is what I tested previous when I tested and it worked.
I finished testing this. The queue stopped at 247 even though i set the limit to 300.
Did you set your limit to 300 when you were testing? if yes, were 300 images queued?

1 account
1 settings thread
1 processor threads
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Moses wrote:
If it was a limiting problem then you would be able to get the same failures. From what you told me you haven't gotten any failures.
The limit could be because you are using FIVE action with THREE threads each. That is 15 threads running at once. I am not being limited because I am posting ONE action with ONE thread, so one thread at a time.

How many users can upload 15 images at a time, using 15 browser tabs? This is what *COULD* be the limiting
Moses wrote:
I will do that, but how many settings threads should i set? (I usually set 3 settings threads) Can you post a screenshot of your settings and processor?
One action with one thread
Moses wrote:
It is not possible to upload to a single account queue with 15 threads
I will get failures even if i use different accounts, with 1 settings and 3 processor threads (using proxies)
If you can test one action one thread, it will just either rule out or rule in my above theory it is caused by too much too quickly. If you are still getting failures, then we will know for sure, and can try some other avenues.

I will admit, I am stumped by this. It is strange random behaviour.
Moses

Post by Moses »

I am not being limited because I am posting ONE action with ONE thread, so one thread at a time.
I understand, but if you post with 3 settings and 5 processor threads, would you get failures? If no, then it shouldn't be because of limiting.
But I will set up some processes to hammer tumblr today. But really, you should be careful, tumblr looks for any reason to ban. It is not possible to upload to a single account queue with 15 threads if you are not using a bot. Tumblr will know you are using a bot if they analyse the upload frequency
You never got back to regarding this test
If you can test one action one thread, it will just either rule out or rule in my above theory it is caused by too much too quickly. If you are still getting failures, then we will know for sure, and can try some other avenues.
Yes, i already did this test and gave you the report with screenshots on the previous post.
Moses

Post by Moses »

No response to my previous post.
Moses

Post by Moses »

??
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Yes, i already did this test and gave you the report with screenshots on the previous post.
so you posted 250 ish before fails. Posting slower and you were able to post more. What happens if you increase your wait time to random 30-60 seconds. I would expect a higher % or success. Thus it must be a rapid limiting your facing. Post slow = higher success
Did you set your limit to 300 when you were testing? if yes, were 300 images queued
I believe I stopped the test around 250, as surpassed your limit of 140ish and it all seemed to be working

You never got back to regarding this test
Sorry about that, I forgot to run the test. But seeing as your reduced post rate seems to be working out, will wait on your results for a bigger pause on posting before settingup
Moses

Post by Moses »

What happens if you increase your wait time to random 30-60 seconds. I would expect a higher % or success. Thus it must be a rapid limiting your facing. Post slow = higher success
Do you mean set random pause (delay) to 30-60 seconds?
I believe I stopped the test around 250, as surpassed your limit of 140ish and it all seemed to be working
Did you post with 3 settings threads and 5 processor threads?