Ban Appeals need new link

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
zoltan66

Ban Appeals need new link

Post by zoltan66 »

Hello Martin,

The current ban appeal link is not working 9 out of 10 times, as it leads to a page with an error stating that the account is not logged in, making it impossible to fill out the appeal form. However, I discovered another link that works without any errors: https://help.x.com/en/forms/account-access/appeals.

I’ve attached a picture showing the login error for reference: https://imgur.com/GxAnqiR.

Could we update the previous link with this new one?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Ban Appeals need new link

Post by martin@rootjazz »

IF you have any suspended accounts I can test with, I'll take a look

Export the accounts and email to:

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Okay, I've just sent you some accounts to test on.
Cheers.
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Hi Martin, Any update regarding the new link for appeals?
kavram

Post by kavram »

My friend Twitter does not respond to applications.

My 3 private accounts with many followers were suspended. They do not respond to objections.
I guess Martin cannot do anything
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

zoltan66 wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:28 pm Hi Martin, Any update regarding the new link for appeals?
Sorry not yet, been very busy. I should have the email marked as "needing to look at" but you can always resend the details, just incase I've lost them
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

kavram wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2024 3:04 pm My friend Twitter does not respond to applications.

My 3 private accounts with many followers were suspended. They do not respond to objections.
I guess Martin cannot do anything
I actually had a lot of success appealing my banned accounts and recovering them. I know there is no support, but I guess they created some kind of random system to unlock accounts that consistently send appeals. But, it might not work anymore, as I have had no success this past week, but that could be because I haven't sent many appeals recently.
Deus

Post by Deus »

Hi guys,
I don't know what happened but I recently got 3 accounts banned. I keep getting banned when I use the bot. The reason is always the same "Violating our rules against evading suspension."
If I don't use the bot it's okay. The first time I use it with the new account , they ban me.
Anyone knows why?

PS: The accounts aren't new, they are old accounts (+6 months some 1 year old)

PS2: Anyone have a a good text to appeal? Because I tried to appeal without any success/replied

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Deus wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:40 pm Hi guys,
I don't know what happened but I recently got 3 accounts banned. I keep getting banned when I use the bot. The reason is always the same "Violating our rules against evading suspension."
If I don't use the bot it's okay. The first time I use it with the new account , they ban me.
Anyone knows why?

PS2: Anyone have a a good text to appeal? Because I tried to appeal without any success/replied

Thanks
Ban requests are not guaranteed to work. They were reported to work on the initial wave of bannings. Now? I have no idea.

Even if your accounts were created 6months /1year ago / 10 years ago. If they have not been used, they are new / fresh accounts.

What are you doing with the accounts?

Have you tried the WARMUP browser module?
Deus

Post by Deus »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:15 pm
Deus wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:40 pm Hi guys,
Anyone knows why?

Thanks
Ban requests are not guaranteed to work. They were reported to work on the initial wave of bannings. Now? I have no idea.

Even if your accounts were created 6months /1year ago / 10 years ago. If they have not been used, they are new / fresh accounts.

What are you doing with the accounts?

Have you tried the WARMUP browser module?
I only use the bot for retweeting from dm groups, nothing else. Now i'm afraid of using the bot :\
I have never heard of that browser module. Where can I find it?