group action running all at the same time

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
lavalamp

group action running all at the same time

Post by lavalamp »

I have notice that my DM action (Grouped) are running all at the same time when executed

grouped have 16 action, group action threads are set to 1
version 3.6.4.4

is this normal? (actions in 1 group with 16 actions will all run together even the threads you set is 1) or next action should run after the 1st action was done

was using version 3.376 before I update so i wasn't really sure about the changes
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: group action running all at the same time

Post by martin@rootjazz »

lavalamp wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:10 am I have notice that my DM action (Grouped) are running all at the same time when executed

Raw logs please
Right click the action > RAW LOGS > copy and send me the contents of the file that opens.

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
and full logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

http://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12078

Just an FYI, if you have 16 group actions with 1 thread. Then 1 of those 16 should run at a time. But if that 1 action contains threads, i.e. use 10 accounts to DM 100 profiles based on search_abc with 5 threads. Then you have 5 threads in that one action. So maybe the group actions are not threaded but the action is?

But hopefully the logs will help

Regards,
Martin
lavalamp

Post by lavalamp »

logs_13352

I cleaned the logs before running and sending it to you. only 1 action is running and all other action is paused but upon checking, even the action IN PAUSE STATUS is running so file might be big (I also notice before that account in waiting status is running)

kindly take a look at the issue and message me when you need more logs
lavalamp

Post by lavalamp »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:10 pm
lavalamp wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 9:10 am I have notice that my DM action (Grouped) are running all at the same time when executed

Just an FYI, if you have 16 group actions with 1 thread. Then 1 of those 16 should run at a time. But if that 1 action contains threads, i.e. use 10 accounts to DM 100 profiles based on search_abc with 5 threads. Then you have 5 threads in that one action. So maybe the group actions are not threaded but the action is?
I dont quite understand but here's what i do to set up my watch for new follower action
-On watch for new followers tab, I choose 20 account, tick direct message, set pause between followers
-check every 1 hour
-tick group
-then tick create
This is what i do before on the previous version (v3.376) and it will run 1 account at a time

RAW LOGS SENT with subject title RAWLOGS from lavalamp
lavalamp

Post by lavalamp »

-dbwatchfollowers (watch for new followers) action are the only one having this issue. follow, unff action aren't
-it seems bot ignore the "Group Action Threads" in right click edit action (mine set to 1 but they're still run all of the same time)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

lavalamp wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 3:18 pm logs_13352

I cleaned the logs before running and sending it to you. only 1 action is running and all other action is paused but upon checking, even the action IN PAUSE STATUS is running so file might be big (I also notice before that account in waiting status is running)

kindly take a look at the issue and message me when you need more logs
looking at your logs, seems you have other GROUPED actions and the individual actions are still running although the parent group is paused. To avoid this. Restarting the app is probably the best way to ensure only the wanted action will run. Pause everything you want to pause BEFORE the processor is turned on

Sorry, I have no idea what action I am meant to be looking at, the actions look like they have been running for a while and logs cleared before they started.

Can you restart app
pause actions as required
clear logs help > logs > delete

THEN run the processor on the one grouped action you want to run.

Then hopefully I can try and figure this out