Monthly-annual paid subscription for SCM

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
realmouse

Re: Monthly-annual paid subscription for SCM

Post by realmouse »

My fear is that the problem can’t be fixed on Martins end. SoundCloud has realllllly cracked down on botting this past month. Im not sure but if it could’ve been fixed, Martin would’ve already. I will still hold my breath. Maybe we can find alternative softwares to continue botting for each other in the meantime?
randomguy

Post by randomguy »

Meantime all we have to increase our platform services price.
So market can understand about restrictions of soundcloud inccrease.Otherwise we will have to face orders backlog problem.
crux

Post by crux »

I would GLADLY pay monthly for Soundcloud Manager NO problem.

Ive used a lot of Soundcloud bots over the years that can do various things, but this is the single greatest All In One SC bot ever made.

Several years ago there were numerous bots that could send API plays to songs, but theyve all been patched after the update Soundcloud did a couple years ago. The same one that killed all the Soundcloud creator bots. Making this the only remaining bot that can send API plays to songs.

Youve always had the best music API bots

Soundclick
Mixcloud
Reverbnation

All of which are no longer maintained or updated. For those 3 I understand, the demand for them faded as other platforms arrived making their maintenance unprofitable.

Please don't let Soundcloud Manager end up in the graveyard with those above. $20 or $30 a month is a STEAL to keep this alive and working.

In fact I think you should do that with all of your bots.

To really make it all worth your time i think you should offer monthly packages for them

For instance:

$20 a month for individual bots

and if u buy multiple bots you get a discounted monthly rate like this:

1 bot - $20 a month
2 bots - $35 a month
3 bots - $45 a month

Soundcloud Manager, TwitterDub, InstaDub for $45 a month which rewards buyers for having multiple licenses and you have a stable stream of funds coming in to make it worth your time updating them.

just a thought
sabbir122

Post by sabbir122 »

I also agree with that.
shantu95

Post by shantu95 »

@martin please respond...
you are responding on twitter and instagram topics...
please talk to us...
we can find a solution together...
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

Yup I'm ready to pay $50 a month until things chill out on SoundClouds end