Account Login

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot

Account Login

Post by 888 »

I want to use the phone number + password login, or email + password login, it seems that after import, can not recognize this format, or can not use this way to log in

Use phone as username or email as username
For example,

Phone + Password Login

username,password
+663659371,sesadas
+663659436,asdascx
+663654598,s54drfse
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Login

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I've never tested with phone number login.

can you not just use username,password and make things easier for me :-)

I would guess email,password works.

But phone number... as you say, so many formats with + with country code, without country code with leading 0 or without... I don't know

Post by 958 »

I have some accounts where I don’t know what the username is, they only have email and password. The format of the purchased accounts is to use the email address bound to the username to log in. Therefore, I also have some accounts that cannot be logged in using dub. hope that binding using the username can be added. Email login function :D
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

958 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:06 am I have some accounts where I don’t know what the username is, they only have email and password. The format of the purchased accounts is to use the email address bound to the username to log in. Therefore, I also have some accounts that cannot be logged in using dub. hope that binding using the username can be added. Email login function :D
what happens if you try and log in with email and password?

Import:

name@email.com,p455w0rd!

It should log in with email as the username, then auto update the email / username after login. Or are you saying this does NOT work?

Post by 958 »

When I use my mobile phone number to log in to the account, the login result is failed, but the log shows that the login is successful and the tweets of the timeline are obtained. The program does not seem to be able to obtain the user name of the account and add the user name to the program. Log:77575
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

958 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:53 am When I use my mobile phone number to log in to the account, the login result is failed, but the log shows that the login is successful and the tweets of the timeline are obtained. The program does not seem to be able to obtain the user name of the account and add the user name to the program. Log:77575
No, it won't work with mobile number as the username. Seems like it does login, but when it comes to pulling the user's own details, it fails because it things the username is the user_id and fails to find it.

Without major changes to the, logging in with:
phone,password

is not going to work. Sorry