Group actions by username ?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Aturingtest

Group actions by username ?

Post by Aturingtest »

Can you group actions by user names ?
So when you have made some actions - in the action tab - select all actions - group by user name.
When you have 500 + accounts in a single db its hard to go through all 500 + selecting each action then grouping them.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Group actions by username ?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Aturingtest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:56 pm Can you group actions by user names ?
So when you have made some actions - in the action tab - select all actions - group by user name.
When you have 500 + accounts in a single db its hard to go through all 500 + selecting each action then grouping them.
you can order actions by username, to put them in order. But there is no automatic way to do it. Good suggestion though.

Have you been using grouped actions? Or just starting?
If been using them. They working for you? I never got much feedback on the GROUPED ACTION feature, I don't know if people use it / don't use / works well / doesn't work.
Aturingtest

Post by Aturingtest »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:15 pm
Aturingtest wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:56 pm Can you group actions by user names ?
you can order actions by username, to put them in order. But there is no automatic way to do it. Good suggestion though.

Have you been using grouped actions? Or just starting?
If been using them. They working for you? I never got much feedback on the GROUPED ACTION feature, I don't know if people use it / don't use / works well / doesn't work.
yes this goes back to my 4 min IP rotation, as it would work perfectly with actions grouped to the username. Plus why I asked about stats - it could do with the ability to create separate stats scrape action for each account then I can group that in so it looks natural.
No I did use them for mothers - and they worked fine but :

1. Once grouped they will not ungroup - it just seems to not want to.
2. The group has no username, so you have to go into logs to see which group belongs to which account.
3. You have to set a scheduled on the group post grouping which of course makes sense but was frustrating at first.
3. Appending an action to a group just didn't seem to work for me.
4. And I'm not sure if the group is classed as a single action or each the group runs on a single thread.

But its a sound idea and one I could really utilise :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Aturingtest wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:55 am
1. Once grouped they will not ungroup - it just seems to not want to.
I'll test
2. The group has no username, so you have to go into logs to see which group belongs to which account.
As groups can have multiple accounts, there didn't seem much point in having it. I'll have a think. But I think you can give them a custom name should you wish?
3. Appending an action to a group just didn't seem to work for me.
This isn't supported, how did you try and do it?
If you select a group and a normal action, there is no option to GROUP them.
4. And I'm not sure if the group is classed as a single action or each the group runs on a single thread.
A group is just a group of actions. action1 processes then action2 then action 3 then action 4
You can give a group action multiple threads, so it processes more actions concurrently, it's on the right click menu.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ungroup fixed

group by username added

The next update will include this feature. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Aturingtest

Post by Aturingtest »

Thanks Martin
As always fast response and fix :)