***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Emin

Re: ***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Post by Emin »

I have the same concerns (((((
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

zoltan66 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:33 pm Hello Martin, a problem me and my friend have regarding this problem "authentication required", whenever the accounts get an "authentication required", most of the time it can be fixed with verify web login, but the problem is, that the processes on that account don't get processed because the accounts need to authenticate again, but I was hoping that this could be an easy job for the bot as maybe you can code it that whenever authentication is detected, TD itself could verify web login (just 1 time) to try and authenticate the account and then let the account retry those failed processes.
This way there is a better chance to get the accounts to do all their processes.
ATM, I verify web login manually multiple times a day, and after that, I go into the processor and rerun those failed processes.
Already can:

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

two options:

When twitter wipes the cookies, try a login with cookies if that doesn't work, try without cookies
HELP > CONFIG > OPTIONS > Attempt to login with and without cookies (cookies will be deleted) if login verification required detected

When twitter wipes the cookies, try a login with cookies if that doesn't work, fail the account
HELP > CONFIG > OPTIONS > ttempt to login with cookies if login verification required detected

Also better logging / handling of account not working, flagging account internally

Regards,
Martin
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

Thank you! I've tested it out on lot's of accounts and it works perfectly. This is exacly what I needed :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

8-)
zoltan66 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:38 pm Thank you! I've tested it out on lot's of accounts and it works perfectly. This is exacly what I needed :)