***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: ***WARNING*** accounts don't log in - UPDATE feb 27th FIXED?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Yrokumata wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:57 pm and the login issue every time the program executes a new function, are you aware of it?
It performs a new login each time.
No, please provide details. And if you have accounts I can test with export and email them to me

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com
Yrokumata

Post by Yrokumata »

Sent you the logs: 13636
Yrokumata

Post by Yrokumata »

the login issue is solved martin ;)
Emin

Post by Emin »

I still have... when the proxy does rotation, Python freezes
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
hacking

Post by hacking »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:48 pm
hacking wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:32 am I've encountered the same issue. The new version is not working.
details please.

what exactly
logs
etc etc

When running the task, a CMD window pops up, displaying the following content:

Code: Select all

unique id: ZaBwXXXXXXX
received: C:\Users\XXXname\AppData\Local\Temp\8e09283e-06e5-4a3b-9615-730884fced36.tmp
received
{'Cookies': ['{"domain":".twitter.com","name":"guest_id_marketing","path":"/","value":"v1%3A170937980720590000"}',
             '{"domain":".twitter.com","name":"guest_id_ads","path":"/","value":"v1%3A170937980720590000"}',
             '{"domain":".twitter.com","name":"personalization_id","path":"/","value":"\\"v1_rc+3luNgdAzjMFkvaTlYA==\\""}',
             '{"domain":".twitter.com","name":"guest_id","path":"/","value":"v1%3A170937980720590000"}',
             '{"domain":".twitter.com","name":"ct0","path":"/","value":""}'],
 'Headers': {'Accept': '', 'Host': 'twitter.com'},
 'Post': False,
 'PostDataJson': '',
 'Proxy': '',
 'Url': 'https://twitter.com/i/js_inst?c_name=ui_metrics'}
GET: https://twitter.com/i/js_inst?c_name=ui_metrics
Failed to perform, ErrCode: 35, Reason: 'BoringSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to twitter.com:443 '. This may be a libcurl error, See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html first for more details.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\XXXname\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\requests\session.py", line 830, in request
    c.perform()
  File "C:\Users\XXXname\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\curl.py", line 292, in perform
    self._check_error(ret, "perform")
  File "C:\Users\XXXname\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\curl.py", line 134, in _check_error
    raise error
curl_cffi.curl.CurlError: Failed to perform, ErrCode: 35, Reason: 'BoringSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to twitter.com:443 '. This may be a libcurl error, See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html first for more details.

The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Users\XXXname\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\python\rjclient.py", line 111, in <module>
    main()
  File "C:\Users\XXXname\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\python\rjclient.py", line 96, in main
    raise e
  File "C:\Users\XXXname\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\python\rjclient.py", line 92, in main
    send = ProcessFile(received)
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\XXXname\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\python\rjclient.py", line 40, in ProcessFile
    r = Get(j['Url'],  j['Headers'], GetProxies(j['Proxy']), j['Cookies'])
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\XXXname\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\python\rjclient.py", line 15, in Get
    r=s.get(url,impersonate="chrome", headers=headers,proxies=proxies, verify=False);
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "C:\Users\XXXname\AppData\Roaming\rootjazz\Twitterdub\python\Lib\site-packages\curl_cffi\requests\session.py", line 834, in request
    raise RequestsError(str(e), e.code, rsp) from e
curl_cffi.requests.errors.RequestsError: Failed to perform, ErrCode: 35, Reason: 'BoringSSL SSL_connect: SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL in connection to twitter.com:443 '. This may be a libcurl error, See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html first for more details.
LOGFILE:logs_24661
Emin

Post by Emin »

Same here
you also use mobile proxies with rotation?
Last edited by Emin on Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emin

Post by Emin »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:47 pm
Emin wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:21 pm
unique id: KerFJZeYJSq
curl_cffi.curl.CurlError: Failed to perform, ErrCode: 28, Reason: 'Connection timed out after 30009 milliseconds'. This may be a libcurl error, See https://curl.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html first for more details.
The only good thing is that I close the Python icon, it opens again and continues the task
Previously you had to restart the program))))) :D :D :D
I edited your message (Thanks for the full details, just this time didn't need it). The connection timed out. Proxy issue. I had thought the python env would kill itself and it would retry, so we are not quite there, but if you can kill the python window and it restarts... it's better than app restart, but not great. As the plan is to hide the python window and have it "just work"

Next time this happens, can you send me the app logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

I think the python issue has been resolved, but I think the issue could be TD not handling the shut down... I will try and cause here, but the logs may help

<edit>

I've tested. If an error occurs, the python window cleans up and closes itself, TD then will retry the request and should carry on fine. So I don't know why your python window didn't kill itself and require you to do it...
Logs 16238
another good point
When the accounts process asks for authentication reguired, Python automatically opens and undergoes verification
it's just great when you don't have to press Verify Login )))
The only problem left is with the IP change pause
hacking

Post by hacking »

Emin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:55 am Same here
I don't have many Twitter accounts, only a few. I've only used one proxy without rotation.
byloav2

Post by byloav2 »

Emin wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:55 am Same here
dame here
joj.j2111

Post by joj.j2111 »

it's still giving me this eror:
PROXY ISSUE DETECTED: ***** *****@****.com ****.com:9008:*****:***** 407
*****:******/
{"proxy-error":"Error 407. Authentication error. Please check your authentication settings. You can authenticate either by IP white listing or by username + password."}
Validate account failed: (55168745) PROXY_AUTHENTICATION_REQUIRED : Proxy issue detected: 407

even when I white listed my ip adress.