Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Loss Issue

Post by martin@rootjazz »

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

TOOLS > RESTORE DELETED ACCOUNTS

select the backup to use and it should restore any missing accounts

and the root cause, if it is what I think will be logged better so I know the cause, so if it happens again (missing accounts) - submit logs

Regards,
Martin
Emin

Post by Emin »

hacking wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:52 pm I have send you the logfile 46010.
Latest version allows you to restore missing account files from your database backups, under the TOOLS menu > restore missing accounts (something like this)
When restoring the account in this manner, can the previously unfinished tasks under that account be resumed (ReRun)? Currently, after recreating the account, the original tasks cannot be continued.
yes, you just need to open the edit action and copy the account username there
zoltan66

Post by zoltan66 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2023 6:41 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

TOOLS > RESTORE DELETED ACCOUNTS

select the backup to use and it should restore any missing accounts

and the root cause, if it is what I think will be logged better so I know the cause, so if it happens again (missing accounts) - submit logs

Regards,
Martin

I know what is one potential trigger that causes accounts to get deleted. When I put a heavy load on Twitterdub, like running too many actions all at once and TD freezes to the point I have to force close it, it sometimes happens that, after I reopen TD, one or more accounts disappeared out of TD. Also, some of my tasks that have a daily run get completed, and I have to restart those again. So, TD freezing due to heavy load sometimes results in account loss and often leads to the completion of daily run tasks.