Pre sales - Feature Inquiry.

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to any of our other products
mystiqmgmt

Pre sales - Feature Inquiry.

Post by mystiqmgmt »

Hello :)

I was about to purchase the software until I had a question that I couldn't answer directly on the site. Regarding a feature that I would like to know if is possible or could be added.

I was wondering if there was a feature on the follow users for the following :

- follow users that have liked a post, I would provide it with a profile that it would then pick a recent post (from 1 - 6) and it would then follow for example 20 people per hour that have liked that post.

Is this a feature at all or is this something that could be added for me when I purchase?

Kind Regards,
Mystiq
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Pre sales - Feature Inquiry.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

mystiqmgmt wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 4:43 pm Hello :)

I was about to purchase the software until I had a question that I couldn't answer directly on the site. Regarding a feature that I would like to know if is possible or could be added.

I was wondering if there was a feature on the follow users for the following :

- follow users that have liked a post, I would provide it with a profile that it would then pick a recent post (from 1 - 6) and it would then follow for example 20 people per hour that have liked that post.

Is this a feature at all or is this something that could be added for me when I purchase?

Kind Regards,
Mystiq
You can perform this with a CUSTOM SEARCH to scrape the LIKERS of a specified tweet

Twitterdub custom search tutorial
- Explains how to build a search and specify how many results per step (optional)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1W2KnNciPI

Regards,
Martin