Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by martin@rootjazz »

958 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:56 pm
Supplement and update a symbol similar to the newline <br> instead of spaces seems to be more humane :D
sorry, I don't understand what you are explaining here
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

958 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:05 pm hi.Martin.. :D Regarding the suggestion of the random token, it seems easier to understand how to apply the space symbol inside to the tweet, or add a symbol that can replace the space. Because the random token of my tweet must be in each line Tokens match a single tweet rather than each individually..Can you add a code that applies the token to the tweet and still shows the space symbol, this problem doesn't seem too hard to solve
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

keywords will not remove spaces even if replacing to the hashtags.

Post by 958 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:49 pm
958 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:05 pm hi.Martin.. :D Regarding the suggestion of the random token, it seems easier to understand how to apply the space symbol inside to the tweet, or add a symbol that can replace the space. Because the random token of my tweet must be in each line Tokens match a single tweet rather than each individually..Can you add a code that applies the token to the tweet and still shows the space symbol, this problem doesn't seem too hard to solve

Thank you so much. :D

Post by 958 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:49 pm

Space symbols do work, but tags applied to tweets repeat Image Image
igaigaipoipo

Post by igaigaipoipo »

What kind of action does the MUSS action function take yesterday?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

igaigaipoipo wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:41 am What kind of action does the MUSS action function take yesterday?
Sorry I don't understand your question.

What Mass action?
What do you mean yesterday?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

958 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:35 am
Space symbols do work, but tags applied to tweets repeat
Yes, it's random like rolling a dice. When you roll a dice, you do not get each number the same amount of times. You can roll a 2 then another 2 then a 1 then a 2 again, and it may take 20 rolls to get a 6. Each item has the same probability, 1/6 but they will not be the same frequency.

Post by 958 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:50 am
Yes, it's random like rolling a dice. When you roll a dice, you do not get each number the same amount of times. You can roll a 2 then another 2 then a 1 then a 2 again, and it may take 20 rolls to get a 6. Each item has the same probability, 1/6 but they will not be the same frequency.
Excuse me, Martin. The problem is that the three tabs of each line I enter will be repeated. It's like the tabs of each line are repeated once, don't repeat. Only spaces are fine..The previous version will not repeat the label like this. This time the new version of the space does take effect. But the label is repeated :D

Post by 958 »

Version 3.463.. There is no problem with the network. After the new version is updated, the release task will prompt a network error.. I did not have such a situation before the update. But after changing the network wait time reduction setting, the network retry time is faster. Does not affect task release

Post by 958 »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:50 am
Question about random label duplication. Can you take a look? :(