problem on Reset password

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Medtra

problem on Reset password

Post by Medtra »

Hi,
there is a problem if the account Twitter it's closed and the request to change the password
the software does not send the code to the email so he can't get this code to change the password
the application it's not clicking on send code when he checks the emails he doesn't find the code, I try to do it manually everything it's fine can you please check this problem
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: problem on Reset password

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Medtra wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:11 pm Hi,
there is a problem if the account Twitter it's closed and the request to change the password
Can you explain what you mean by "account closed".
the software does not send the code to the email so he can't get this code to change the password
the application it's not clicking on send code when he checks the emails he doesn't find the code, I try to do it manually everything it's fine can you please check this problem
do you have logs showing this? IF so, submit logs please:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the numbers are sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

do you have any accounts that trigger the email verification so I Can test them and see what is happening

If I could test the account(s), that would be very helpful in trying to find out what is going on and fix / update as required: If that is ok with you, please export the account(s) (export button bottom right of accounts list) and email the exported file(s):

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

Regards,
Martin