How to group 5000 accounts and search local accounts

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
bossgogo

How to group 5000 accounts and search local accounts

Post by bossgogo »

Hello, Martin.
Sorry, I have searched as many forums as I can and watched as many videos as I can, but I still can't find the answer I want. Can you tell me? I really appreciate it.
Forgive me for using a translation, but the translation may not be that accurate.
I have 2,000 accounts now, and I plan to increase that to 5,000. How can I group them, please? Because there are too many accounts, I can't manage them, so I need to sort them.
May I ask how to search the account? In this way, Open Acc in Session Browser will be used, and the Browser will proxy my IP. When I use Open Acc, what I find is the page for filling out the account. If I click on the Open Profile URL, it will not be a proxy IP, which will break my account. Can you tell me how to use it
SoulWeaver

Re: How to group 5000 accounts and search local accounts

Post by SoulWeaver »

Interested what session browser for the ip change are you using thats been successful for you not to get banned.

I am trying to do something very similar.
bossgogo

Post by bossgogo »

What I need is to retrieve the account, not use it
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

bossgogo wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:28 am . If I click on the Open Profile URL, it will not be a proxy IP, which will break my account. Can you tell me how to use it
open profile URL, just "opens" the profile URL in your normal browser. It's not intended to be a proxied account session,it's just "open this url".

As to how you group accounts, not entirely sure what you are asking.

You can run multiple instances of the program, and include specific accounts in different instances

For some info on custom db instances, check the thread

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9348

Or you can use ACCOUNT TAGS and then use the filter controls (bottom right of accounts list) to include / remove accounts from the accounts list.