"Force" option in - View accounts tab

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
darude

"Force" option in - View accounts tab

Post by darude »

What is this option for and when should we be using it and when shouldnt we be using it?

havent tried it yet
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: "Force" option in - View accounts tab

Post by martin@rootjazz »

darude wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:09 am What is this option for and when should we be using it and when shouldnt we be using it?

havent tried it yet
If the account has a local block on it by Twitterdub, it won't run. Select FORCE to force the login attempt ignoring any verification_required / blocks on the account.

Basically you don't need it, unless you try and run a VERIFY LOGIN action and the logs say "cannot run"

Regards,
Martin
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:40 pm
darude wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:09 am What is this option for and when should we be using it and when shouldnt we be using it?

havent tried it yet
If the account has a local block on it by Twitterdub, it won't run. Select FORCE to force the login attempt ignoring any verification_required / blocks on the account.

Basically you don't need it, unless you try and run a VERIFY LOGIN action and the logs say "cannot run"

Regards,
Martin
I can not "Open acc in session browser" while my account is being part of a processing action.
Is that normal and is there any way to login into the account without canceling the action completely?

A window pops up and says: "An error occurred, it has been logged, if persist, submit logs to support and let them know:"

running this version of tweeterdub:
3.301 22/03/2022
RandomAcc editAction setting update
darude

Post by darude »

darude wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:09 am

havent tried it yet

Regards,
Martin
I can not "Open acc in session browser" while my account is being part of a processing action.
Is that normal and is there any way to login into the account without canceling the action completely?

A window pops up and says: "An error occurred, it has been logged, if persist, submit logs to support and let them know:"

3.301 22/03/2022
Im now using the latest version of Twitterdub, and still cant browser login into any twitter account (they are doing actions without problems or any blocks tho)

maybe its my internet options forbiding it or something else maybe?

in the CMD file it reports:
[warning]: excluding remote debugging port switch is not supported
devtools listening on ws://127...

and a popup:
an error occurred, it has been logged, if persist, submit logs to support and let them know:

not sure if that helps.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

havent tried it yet

Regards,
Martin

3.301 22/03/2022
Most likely you need to update your chrome driver to match your chrome install. I think chrome forced updated everyone recently so I need to get the new driver into the next update

Info on how to do that here:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8193&p=50920&hilit ... ver#p50920

Regards,
Martin
darude

Post by darude »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:14 am

Regards,
Martin

3.301 22/03/2022
Most likely you need to update your chrome driver to match your chrome install. I think chrome forced updated everyone recently so I need to get the new driver into the next update

Info on how to do that here:

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=8193&p=50920&hilit ... ver#p50920

Regards,
Martin

yep it was that, figured it out an hour ago.
I was wonderinig why it wasnt working and tried everything (for 2 days), then I said F it and uninstalled chrome and reinstalled chrome version 98 and it worked...