Fix Unlike please.

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
axisar

Fix Unlike please.

Post by axisar »

Hello there.
Unlike stopped working after 11 error in a row. And next start just repeat these 11 errors and stop. Thats all.
Errors might be no tweet, you blocked, etc... but there is no way to suppress these error and TD stop unliking
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Fix Unlike please.

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Can you submit logs showing the issue please

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
axisar

Post by axisar »

martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

The issue appears to be the tweets you liked no longer exist (ie you likes tweets from accounts that got banned). The program cannot know this so is finding the tweets from the database and trying to unlike them.

Perhaps UNCHECKing the option to use bot likes (so you scrape your likes) will be better for you. It might take a while to scrape your likes, but at least you will scrape the tweets that are currently liked.

If you have a lot, run a SCRAPE TAB ACTION to scrape all your likes to a file. Then you can run an UNLIKE action from that file. The reason for this is, if you use scrape in the UNLIKE action, each action start you will scrape all liked tweets again and if there are many that will be a lot of scrapes, so do it once from the SCRAPE tab for efficiency

Regards,
Martin
axisar

Post by axisar »

Worst solution ever. Is it automated bot? Why it can not be done by bot? Can bot just check what tweet exist and unlike after? Or maybe you can add recalibrate as you made in follow instead of checking friendship? So currently promo doesnt work fine. it cant follow+like and it cant unlike... btw, it also cant unfollow if recalibrate isnt applied
axisar

Post by axisar »

I have a better solution/suggestion. Just in case bot receive an error but not login error, just remove this liked tweet from the list, so in next start software start to work with unused tweets. believe me, deleted tweets will not appears again.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Worst solution ever.
why? Instead of using the database of likes, have the program scrape and then unlike.
Is it automated bot? Why it can not be done by bot?
Not sure what you mean, the program can do it, hence why I suggested to do it. All you have to do is click a few buttons
axisar wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:55 pm it cant follow+like
Not sure what you mean, the program can follow and like
and it cant unlike...
The program can unlike. Maybe you mean it cannot unlike tweets that don't exist, well no, of course it cannot
it also cant unfollow
It can unfollow fine. Again it cannot unfollow users that don't exist.

IF you are having so many issues with the profiles and tweets you are interacted with do not exist, I would strongly advise you to review what you are doing with the program as it appears you are just following fake profiles and liking tweets from fake profiles.

Whatever searches you are performing are returning bad results and you are wasting a lot of processes processing them.

Just in case bot receive an error but not login error, just remove this liked tweet from the list
This is what should happen, let me test and confirm
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

ok, have found some issues with the routine detecting 404s returned from twitter, will get them into the next update
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Please try this.

Run an UNLIKE action from database to process 10 items.
On completion, repeat the action

Then submit logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Regards,
Martin
shaily

Post by shaily »

I have had the same problem and I cannot Unlike anymore... Its been not possible since last 2 months and finally, I have given up. It says that the tweet does not exist but the tweet is there....

It seems the tweet is unliked by Twitterdub and is not removing from the database. Next time you run, it picks the same tweet.

Tried with all 5 recent versions.

Cheers,
Shaily