Account Verification

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
Emin

Account Verification

Post by Emin »

after passing the captcha, the program endlessly sends a request to sms, and as you know on twitter there is a limit for requests, and I have to stop all the functions of the account and wait for almost a day to request the code again manually
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account Verification

Post by martin@rootjazz »

submit logs showing the loop please:

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
Emin

Post by Emin »

logs_73755
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

What action was this happening in, your logs are huge and am not finding the issue in them
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Any chance you get get my issue specific logs.

Please perform the following:

Open the program. Delete or pause all existing actions. If actions are already running due to autorun on startup, disable autorun at startup and restart the app. All actions must be waiting, then pause all (or delete)

Delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action:

Run the action that will cause this loop

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
Emin

Post by Emin »

Yes, how is it possible, I have to stop all processes, and wait for an account to ask for verification?
it’s not possible, I just described the problem that the account automatically passes the captcha and then constantly sends a request for SMS, then when I want to manually receive the code, Twitter says that the limit has been reached, because I’ve already requested several times
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Emin wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:34 am Yes, how is it possible, I have to stop all processes, and wait for an account to ask for verification?
Oh, I thought you had accounts triggering this bad flow, so it would be straight forward.
I just described the problem that the account automatically passes the captcha and then constantly sends a request for SMS
Yes, the problem is, if I don't have accounts that trigger this captcha > sms request, I am unable to see exactly what is happening in the code that causes this looping. Hence for asking for specific logs.

IF next time it happens, if you could generate logs as requested above, it would make every 100x easier to identify and solve

Regards,
Martin
Emin

Post by Emin »

I will try to send
look, I don’t click on Verify Login Web, but the program itself sends the request, passes the captcha, then sends the request verification sms code... does it myself, I do not give the command
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Emin wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:54 pm I will try to send
look, I don’t click on Verify Login Web, but the program itself sends the request, passes the captcha, then sends the request verification sms code... does it myself, I do not give the command
yes I understand. The program is going through a workflow that it shouldn't. I need to see what is triggering this workflow that then gets stuck in a loop. IT is not happening for everyone, so it is not a simple A > B > C > D issue
shamsmehra90

Post by shamsmehra90 »

Hi, Very tough to verify i know mcdvoicesurvey.onl mybk-experience.onl
Last edited by shamsmehra90 on Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.