Best SoundCloud comment settings?

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
rob4926

Best SoundCloud comment settings?

Post by rob4926 »

Hello, I have 50 accounts running 20 comments a day. So 1000 comment in total. I run different genres and different comments to look at legit as possible. But everyday I get about 3 accounts deleted. What are your recommended settings per account?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Best SoundCloud comment settings?

Post by martin@rootjazz »

what comments? spam / junk comments are not going to last. Realistic comments should be fine.

What are the accounts? do they look like junk accounts? Any footprints? Same url in the bio for each for example?

What about the accounts themselves? What IP are you running them on? Quality: high / low? How many accounts per IP?

Do you just sign up the accounts, then start commenting on day one? With no other actions? I guess not many new SC real accounts do that.

But 1 account doing 20 comments a day should not really be a problem. more the surrounding details

Regards,
Martin
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

Realistic comments

The accounts are all email verified, and have different profile pictures. The bio of each account has a link to my website

I run 1 account per proxy. I use instantproxies.com which seems to be like high quality proxies.

The accounts usually sit for a week before running.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

try removing the link to your website, see if that helps as a test. That is quite a glaring footprint.

IF that is the issue, then you would need to use redirects. One method is to get a free blog on a site like tumblr that allows you to modify the theme, then you can add a sneaky JS that SC won't follow to find where the page redirects to (whereas they do follow 301 / 302 redirects from sites like bitly

Regards,
Martin
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

Yes that seems to be the problem! Would the website netlify work well?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rob4926 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:32 pm Yes that seems to be the problem! Would the website netlify work well?
No idea, never heard of it. What does it do and how does it do it?

You would need a redirect that a http request does not follow (such as a meta refresh / js redirect. JS redirect meta as you can do it sneakily which no code parsing will detect, whereas meta refresh is easy to detect (although no evidence that SC are doing it so ...)