Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
axisar

Re: Suggestions / feature requests / improvements

Post by axisar »

its just a 3 requests
1. Open browser session have to have same user agent string as used in software and not current chrome
2. chrome session folder grows very fast if you use and open lot of accounts. can you disable disk caching feature of each session?
(-disk-cache-size=1 --media-cache-size=1 start command line parameters)
3. clean up Temp folder from tons of jpegs and gifs after posting. i just found 9Gigs of temp stuff. it a huge amount of data for regular vps

ps. oh cmon. logs software sent also kept in Temp folder... omg.

Can you please make a good garbage cleaner?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

axisar wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:38 am its just a 3 requests
1. Open browser session have to have same user agent string as used in software and not current chrome
This should already be the case, let me check what is going on
2. chrome session folder grows very fast if you use and open lot of accounts. can you disable disk caching feature of each session?
(-disk-cache-size=1 --media-cache-size=1 start command line parameters)
You can manually delete the chrome cache via right click menu on accounts. Most users want the cache to speed things up. If you don't, just delete it
3. clean up Temp folder from tons of jpegs and gifs after posting. i just found 9Gigs of temp stuff. it a huge amount of data for regular vps
Set the OS to regularly empty %temp%
ps. oh cmon. logs software sent also kept in Temp folder... omg.
Logs are not sent to %temp%, please explain what you mean
axisar

Post by axisar »

>>> This should already be the case, let me check what is going on
Browser detected as latest chrome
>>>You can manually delete the chrome cache via right click menu on accounts. Most users want the cache to speed things up. If you don't, just delete it
tbh there is nothing to speedup using twitter but cache can grow up to the skies
lets imaging how to delete it manually from 100+ accounts?

>>> Set the OS to regularly empty %temp%
I`m not windows pro, will check out the google, but anyway, clearing garbage is a best practice of every good programmer

>>> Logs are not sent to %temp%, please explain what you mean
So far i found all logs i sent using twitterdub in Temp folder and i pretty sure i never moved it there
koi

Post by koi »

Suggestion:
A way to mass add people to lists.
(not for the purpose of them getting a notification but to private lists)
Uses: To keep track of where they came from - for example when following manually I like to use Lists as sort of a Notes section to remind me if they're from a certain geographical location, from a certain users followers or so on.
Could be useful to add a bunch of users to a list which you could then access on mobile if wanting to follow while away from computer and not set up to do so automatically.

(Maybe an option to automatically add accounts you follow to a list too - so you can tell the different between who you followed on the bot and manually)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

koi wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:43 am
(Maybe an option to automatically add accounts you follow to a list too - so you can tell the different between who you followed on the bot and manually)
the program already has a list of who it followed
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Request 1: When deleting an account, then delete automatically also all running processes for that account. Right now if you delete account but dont delete processes then TD keeps adding deleted account back again and again.

Request 2: Add to "Stats" tab option to open account in browser. Right now you have to keep switching between "Stats" and "View Accounts" tab if you wanna check whats wrong with some accounts.
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

Request: would be possible please to add option to auto change few pixels of each image processed via Twitterdub, as Massplanner have? Or adding little noise or something to make each image unique.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

jamberry wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:57 am Request: would be possible please to add option to auto change few pixels of each image processed via Twitterdub, as Massplanner have? Or adding little noise or something to make each image unique.
All images are manipulated so the crc / hash / md5 of the image is different.
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:39 pm
jamberry wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:57 am Request: would be possible please to add option to auto change few pixels of each image processed via Twitterdub, as Massplanner have? Or adding little noise or something to make each image unique.
All images are manipulated so the crc / hash / md5 of the image is different.
Ahh nice, thank you
jamberry

Post by jamberry »

"Delete all tweets" feature is amazing. Thank you. Just one thing.. would be possible to select multiple accounts at once? right now if you select 10 accounts and click "Delete all tweets" then it create 10 same processes for single account. now you have to do it one by one - select one account, click delete all tweets and again...