Change from 'Processing' to 'Completed' takes forever

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
mal73

Change from 'Processing' to 'Completed' takes forever

Post by mal73 »

So, for a few days now I have noticed that once an action is completed and stored in the logs it takes 15-30 minutes to finally be marked as completed. I have a lot of actions running at the same time (100 Threads), it is important that the actions are marked as completed when they are complete so the processor can move on to the next action.

Why does it take so long to change status, and how do I reduce the time?

I have cleared the database multiple times and reinstalled the program. My CPU and RAM are running at about 50% capacity so the hardware shouldn't be a problem.

Any help is appreciated!
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Change from 'Processing' to 'Completed' takes forever

Post by martin@rootjazz »

mal73 wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 1:07 pm So, for a few days now I have noticed that once an action is completed and stored in the logs it takes 15-30 minutes to finally be marked as completed. I have a lot of actions running at the same time (100 Threads), it is important that the actions are marked as completed when they are complete so the processor can move on to the next action.

Why does it take so long to change status, and how do I reduce the time?

I have cleared the database multiple times and reinstalled the program. My CPU and RAM are running at about 50% capacity so the hardware shouldn't be a problem.

Any help is appreciated!
No idea. Would depend on your settings / action setup. Only gues I can make (as you didn't provide much detail) is that the action isn't actually complete and is doing something.

For a better diagnosis. Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. Not everything will be relevant to your issue, but have a read as it gives an idea of the information you can provide to help me help you as quickly as possible without delays in having to request additional information :)

https://rootjazz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

Regards,
Martin