NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Emin
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:54 am

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by Emin » Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:38 pm

Thanks...

Bri
Posts: 362
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:53 am

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by Bri » Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:20 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:36 pm
Emin wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:56 am
Hi...I have a question ...is it possible to add an auto functions for react and inbox (Auto Responder Sequence) in web browser ?
Your suggestions have been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.
Not possible, you can only, follow, like and comment on the browsers

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24260
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:17 pm

Bri wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:20 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:36 pm
Emin wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:56 am
Hi...I have a question ...is it possible to add an auto functions for react and inbox (Auto Responder Sequence) in web browser ?
Your suggestions have been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.
Not possible, you can only, follow, like and comment on the browsers
You can infact send a DM / upload image if you change your browser useragent to a mobile useragent (need a plugin to do this).

You can also like comments on the browser

Emin
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:54 am

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by Emin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:53 pm

martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:17 pm
Bri wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:20 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:36 pm


Your suggestions have been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.
Not possible, you can only, follow, like and comment on the browsers
You can infact send a DM / upload image if you change your browser useragent to a mobile useragent (need a plugin to do this).

You can also like comments on the browser
I change browser Useragent to a Mobile Useragent and I can send DM but I want to do it by Browse Automation as it doesn't do Action Block

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24260
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:17 pm

Emin wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:53 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:17 pm
Bri wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:20 pm


Not possible, you can only, follow, like and comment on the browsers
You can infact send a DM / upload image if you change your browser useragent to a mobile useragent (need a plugin to do this).

You can also like comments on the browser
I change browser Useragent to a Mobile Useragent and I can send DM but I want to do it by Browse Automation as it doesn't do Action Block
Well as I said, this is not currently suported. Your suggestion has been noted and added to the feature suggestions list. Depending on the demand for the change / feature will alter how quickly it gets implemented.

jingchao
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by jingchao » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:45 pm

if the instadub still can work well? Or still always get blocked after blocked?

jingchao
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun May 19, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by jingchao » Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:46 pm

there is anyone still use instadub? and can you answer please?

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24260
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by martin@rootjazz » Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:00 pm

jingchao wrote:
Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:45 pm
if the instadub still can work well? Or still always get blocked after blocked?
What you trying to do and how you trying to do it?

If you are trying to follow 1000 accounts like a year ago with bulk accounts on crappy IPs, no, no one is doing that anymore.

Quality accounts, with quality IPs on more realistic amounts of limits you should be fine.

slasken
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:27 am

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by slasken » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:12 am

This keeps showing all the time in the command window

Code: Select all

[15884:3388:1222/180715.590:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:2432:1222/180735.622:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:2432:1222/180735.623:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:9032:1222/180748.599:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:2432:1222/180748.600:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:2432:1222/180808.659:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:2432:1222/180808.659:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:9032:1222/180901.099:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:3260:1222/180901.099:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:3260:1222/180921.149:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:9032:1222/180921.149:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:3260:1222/180945.280:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:9032:1222/180945.280:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 24260
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: NEW FEATURE: Browser Automation

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sun Dec 22, 2019 2:43 pm

slasken wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:12 am
This keeps showing all the time in the command window

Code: Select all

[15884:3388:1222/180715.590:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:2432:1222/180735.622:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:2432:1222/180735.623:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:9032:1222/180748.599:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:2432:1222/180748.600:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:2432:1222/180808.659:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:2432:1222/180808.659:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:9032:1222/180901.099:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:3260:1222/180901.099:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:3260:1222/180921.149:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:9032:1222/180921.149:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:3260:1222/180945.280:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
[15884:9032:1222/180945.280:ERROR:simple_index_file.cc(307)] Could not create a directory to hold the index file
you can ignore that, doesn't appear to have any effect

Post Reply