if i use soundcloud manager to boost plays

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
haroldjohnson

if i use soundcloud manager to boost plays

Post by haroldjohnson »

if i use soundcloud manager to boost plays will that affect how much i make monthly, right now i am bringing in 400 usd monthly from soundcloud premier, i do not want these plays to affect how soundcloud ranks my songs, will this affect how much i get paid? in another words will using soundcloud manager derank my songs from the charts?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: if i use soundcloud manager to boost plays

Post by martin@rootjazz »

haroldjohnson wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:18 am if i use soundcloud manager to boost plays will that affect how much i make monthly, right now i am bringing in 400 usd monthly from soundcloud premier, i do not want these plays to affect how soundcloud ranks my songs, will this affect how much i get paid? in another words will using soundcloud manager derank my songs from the charts?

<standard disclaimer>

Boosting plays in order to get paid is fraud and is illegal. Even if your intention is not to defraud, just increase exposure it doesn't matter - it is fraud.

Fake plays for pay is fraud and the law is clear: it is illegal. As an application developer, I am liable for facilitating fraud by building a program with the intention to defraud.

Automating a website to boost your stats is not illegal, one can make up their own mind to use automation programs for legal purposes, we do not condone nor will tolerate illegal behaviour.

Regards,
Martin

Legal Disclaimer:
---------------------

Please see the Terms of License: https://rootjazz.com/license.html

I have copied the relevant section here:

By purchasing the software you agree that you will not use the software for any illegal activities based on the law of your country. For more information on the laws of your country you are advised to seek legal advice, we cannot nor will give legal advice. The software is sold in good faith and for legal promotional methods only. If we suspect you are, or intend to use the program for illegal / fraudulent activities your license will be deactivated immediately with no refund.

---------------------
haroldjohnson

Post by haroldjohnson »

i understand all this, but what i am asking is this..... ever since i have been using soundcloud manager the algorithm puts my songs with other people who are using soundcloud manager and it makes my songs look less reputable, also i have been getting paid less ever since i started using this... therefore my question is...... does this effect pay in anyway? does soundcloud know when we are using this and pay us less for boosting stats?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

As above, the license states you must not use the program if you are monetizing your tracks. This is fraud and illegal. We do not condone nor allow the program to be used in this way.