Site Admin

Re: #trend_hash#

Post by martin@rootjazz »

so it seems correct...
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

strange is working now. I must have changed something that was causing the issue. The next update will fix this. I shall let you know when it is ready.

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Please note, that this feature will be changing soon, it appears it still works using the legacy site endpoint, HOWEVER, this may be closed at some point by twitter when they force all accounts to the new site. The new site does NOT give you the option to set the WOEID for each request, only for the account. So the program will have to use the WOEID country / place as specified with the account as set:

(if in new site mode)
https://twitter.com/settings/trends

or if in legacy
https://mobile.twitter.com/settings/trends
Fahad

Post by Fahad »

Hi,

Thanks for your fast replay.

So now nothing could do the trick.. Just changing the user lang and country.

Ok.. Waiting for the update..Thank you Martin 💙
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Fahad

Post by Fahad »

Hi,

There is a new bugs..

1- When I make a tweet and insert #trend_hash# and make the program tweet it every X time.. the trend that is used for tge first tweet will be used for every tweet that followes.. even with other accounts.

So if I select 50 accounts (with different accounts start time) to tweet for example (Hi, This is the trend now #trend_hash#)

the first account will search and insert the trend hashtag and it will be like this for example (Hi, This is the trend now #TwitterDub_is_awsome)

after this every tweet will come will use the same hashtag.. even if there is an account will start after 8 hours and never tweet this tweet before.

Please consider that I try to use {#trend_hash#|#trend_hash#|#trend_hash#} and it still the same output.

if you want logs I will send you (I'm replying form my phone).

2- When I try to use tweeting from the file to fix this.. the program tweeted llike crazy without considering the repeated value I set.. and for that twitter suspend me.. but it's ok.. it's my fault for setting something without test it before.

Waiting to hear the good news.. and thank you in advance 🌹
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Fahad wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 5:12 pm Hi,

Thanks for your fast replay.

So now nothing could do the trick.. Just changing the user lang and country.

Ok.. Waiting for the update..Thank you Martin 💙
No. For now it will work as before. But at some point I Will need to update it when the custom WOEID won't work
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Fahad wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:28 am Hi,

There is a new bugs..

1- When I make a tweet and insert #trend_hash# and make the program tweet it every X time.. the trend that is used for tge first tweet will be used for every tweet that followes.. even with other accounts.

So if I select 50 accounts (with different accounts start time) to tweet for example (Hi, This is the trend now #trend_hash#)

the first account will search and insert the trend hashtag and it will be like this for example (Hi, This is the trend now #TwitterDub_is_awsome)

after this every tweet will come will use the same hashtag.. even if there is an account will start after 8 hours and never tweet this tweet before.

Please consider that I try to use {#trend_hash#|#trend_hash#|#trend_hash#} and it still the same output.
you mean same action? or all actions will always post the same?
if you want logs I will send you (I'm replying form my phone).
Please always submit logs.

For me when testing multiple tweets in a single action I Was getting different hashtags from different WOEID inputs each time
2- When I try to use tweeting from the file to fix this.. the program tweeted llike crazy without considering the repeated value I set.. and for that twitter suspend me.. but it's ok.. it's my fault for setting something without test it before.
again logs needed
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

multiple #trend_hash# tokens in a single tweet are different for me.
Different tweets in same action / different actions, again always different.

I've improved logging so next update can see exactly what is happening
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin