Twitter Dub Keeps Getting My Accounts Locked

Support / help / discussion forum for twitter bot
breakingbb

Twitter Dub Keeps Getting My Accounts Locked

Post by breakingbb »

I've been using this program for over a year and it has been wonderful. I've hardly encountered any issues.

But the most recent update keeps asking me to "install the new update" and I have, but everytime I open up the program after successfully installing it, it just asks me to install the new update again.

Also the program keeps sending in login requests to my accounts, which has been getting my accounts locked out for over half a day.

I literally have no idea what's going on. I did submit a log.

BTW, when I go to download the new update, the file itself still says 2.086 but the changelog says the newest update is 2.087?
Image I included a screenshot and if you look in the bottom left corner, you can see that when I hover over the "newest download link" it still says 2.086 and not 2.087

Do I need to provide additional information here as well?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Twitter Dub Keeps Getting My Accounts Locked

Post by martin@rootjazz »

breakingbb wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:08 pm
But the most recent update keeps asking me to "install the new update" and I have, but everytime I open up the program after successfully installing it, it just asks me to install the new update again.
My apologies, sounds like I didn't update some file / version number correct. I will check
Confirmed and fixed:
https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Also the program keeps sending in login requests to my accounts, which has been getting my accounts locked out for over half a day.

I literally have no idea what's going on. I did submit a log.
Logs ID please

BTW, when I go to download the new update, the file itself still says 2.086 but the changelog says the newest update is 2.087?
Image I included a screenshot and if you look in the bottom left corner, you can see that when I hover over the "newest download link" it still says 2.086 and not 2.087
this is the problem causing the above, I didn't update the download URLs, so the updater is telling you there is a new version 087 but you keep downloading 086 thus get notified again.

IS fixed now
breakingbb

Post by breakingbb »

Thanks for fixing the update!

I think this is my log ID but I'm not entirely sure.

============================
If that didn't work, I just provided the entire log text document below.

14:08:35: fileId : 1dreamv6@gmail.com
14:08:35: fnsafe : 1dreamv6gmailcom
14:08:35: fn : logs_66390_1dreamv6gmailcom_2.0.8.7_Twitterdub_
14:08:35: submit logs tmp path 1: C:\Users\wavek\AppData\Local\Temp\logs_66390_1dreamv6gmailcom_2.0.8.7_Twitterdub_812f5b6d-83cc-4e4e-99fc-54ef63aefd45.tmp
14:08:35: submit logs tmp path : C:\Users\wavek\AppData\Local\Temp\logs_66390_1dreamv6gmailcom_2.0.8.7_Twitterdub_41365d41-1e0f-47c2-ae31-771f8fa94a69.zip
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sorry, I cannot find your logs on the server. Can you try and resubmit.

Might be worth trying:
1 DELETE EXISTING LOGS: HELP >LOGS > DELETE
2) Repeat the action that causes the error
3) submit logs again (will be much smaller)

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Or submit last days logs only

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT LAST DAY

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)