Accounts NOT showing up after update

TumblingJazz Tumblr bot discussion
beer30

Accounts NOT showing up after update

Post by beer30 »

After noticing TJ wasn't posting pics from my watch folder I restarted it. Got prompted for an update. Closed TJ and installed the update. Now I have no accounts or proxies showing. The dbaccounts folder has 177 items which when I read them in notepad appears to be my accounts, problem being I had 86 accounts not 177. Plus I'm not sure where the password in the bin file is. Yes I was stupid and didn't backup my account list. I thought I had but nope export file only shows like 13.

So any chance of fixing this problem and recovering my accounts?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Accounts NOT showing up after update

Post by martin@rootjazz »

submit your logs
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and zip up and send me the dbaccounts folder

Code: Select all

support[at]rootjazz[dot]com

am sure can get it resolved

also, what version are you on
HELP > ABOUT
beer30

Post by beer30 »

Now it seems to wanna work. I started TJ like 3 times earlier before I posted here, even restarted and the accounts never would show. Now they are loading fine. Still the processor seems to be like 2 days behind and my watch folder process is gone. But those are things i can fix no problem.

Version 1.3.1.3

If I ever get the log ID I'll post it here, it's taking awhile.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Roughly, how many accounts do you have and how many actions should be in the processor?

Perhaps there was a time out issue if you have * A LOT * of db items to load. Would give me an idea of where to start looking....
beer30

Post by beer30 »

ID: logs_bargiadonationsyahoocom_49300

84 accounts

Actions in the processor rough guess maybe 300. Was setup to like, reblog, follow, and unfollow.

The actions in the processor aren't a big deal, it won't take 5-10mins to redo them. Was more worried about recovering the accounts but I already exported the list now that it actually loaded.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

80 isn't a lot and shouldn't be an issue. It may be an issue if you get to 5000+ your machine depending, but 80 is fine...